Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need advice ASAP

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:26 AM
  • 6 Replies

I'm taking it upon myself to text my husbands ex wife and see if we can get the kids this weekend. DH doesn't want to deal with her so he doesn't get the kids as much because he can't stand her.. How do you think this will go?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
princessputter
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:28 AM

she will either text you back.. or.... wont.......good luck

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:29 AM

It all depends on bio mom? Is she a bitch? Will dh get mad that you took it upon yourself? Sometimes I feel that we as mothers are always the ones that have to push. My ss (we have custody) prolly wouldn't see his mom if it wasn't for me.

Meghan1987
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:31 AM
This it all depends on if she's a bitch or not. Do you and her get along?

Quoting Anonymous:

It all depends on bio mom? Is she a bitch? Will dh get mad that you took it upon yourself? Sometimes I feel that we as mothers are always the ones that have to push. My ss (we have custody) prolly wouldn't see his mom if it wasn't for me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:37 AM

Do you have a good relationship with her? If you do than more power to you but if you don't than I wouldn't do it.

number1mommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Well went to school together but never really talked or anything. She used to hate me says a mutual friend. But doesn't anymore. So she told my husband. I DID ask hubby first lol I wouldn't go behind his back and do it lol.. Hope this works for the best.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 12, 2014 at 5:49 PM

If you have a good relationship with her it will go fine. If she is like many of the MC moms, she will either ignore you or b*tch you out for interfering in the situation. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)