Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bad Wife

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
I feel like such a bad wife, I've been behind in house work because of homework and my 8month old has been so clingy. Sex Omg as bad as I want it at night I'm exhausted and well during the day he's at work and on weekends the kids R here. I'm planning for us to get a hotel next weekend so we have a relaxing night out just the two of us. But I feel like I'm not being a good wife and juggling usually is my strong suit right now not so much. Thanks for listening to my rant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NDADanceMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:00 PM

I personally would spend the money on a housecleaner for a few hours and skip the hotel

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:08 PM
The hotel is for us to unwind privately its needed. I've been able to catch up on cleaning I had two days off so I'm glad for that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:14 PM

Aww... Try not to measure your self-worth based on things outside of yourself , like housework. I know its hard. I do the same thing.

I remember how hard it was to keep up with everything when my babies were so young , my youngest was so clingy. It helped me to set small reasonable goals , I pretty much had 10 things I needed to do a day , my daily list was dishes, toilet, kitchen table, counters, vacuum (the room the baby crawled around in) other things I did every couple of days or weekly I divided it up through the week. It also helped to clean for at least an hour at night , when my husband was home or the kids were sleeping during the day I would just need to pick up after us. The crock pot was my best friend , toss the stuff in and just leave it.  I don't know if any of that will help you. I think the hotel idea is a good one , have fun.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Yea my Husbe doesn't seem to care much about the toys everywhere lol my mom just moved in with us she cooks and that helps a bunch. I'm learning small goals the last few days I was proud of myself. Regarding cleaning and laundry. My Husbe and I are physical people so its been hard not having adult time lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittn370
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:28 PM

You're busy with a more important job right now - being a MOM.  Go easy on yourself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:40 PM

I know how you feel! My son is 3 now, but sex was pretty much non-existent the first year after he was born. I should clarify,  we definitely didn't do it as much as we wanted.  After we learned how to juggle everything, jobs, housework, appointments, naps etc. we got back into the swing of things. Now it's much easier with our DS being older. We have our time after our son is in bed.  I say the hotel is a great idea! Not just for the sex, but YOU deserve some YOU time with your DH. Have fun!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:08 PM
Thank you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kw.2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:15 PM

aww you're probable fine. everyone has those times where they need a little slacking off (:

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:17 PM

give yourself a break. we all fall behind every once in a while. i hope you guys have fun & enjoy your relaxing weekend :-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you I'm looking forward to it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)