Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling sad....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
I have 2 best friends and they both are special in their own way, but I am feeling a bit hurt with the one that has been closer to me lately. I am going through a surgery tomorrow bc I am HPV positive.. And I will b undergoing a leep and I have told both my BFF about it and the one I have been close too lately has not even asked me how I feel about it or if I'm ready like my other one. I feel hurt bc I don't feel her support.
I have mentioned it to her, but she won't tell me things I would like to hear like " everything will be okay" or ven offer to come help me if I need
It! Unlike my other BFF lives farther and already told me she would
Like to see me after my procedure. What do I do? Should I tell my BFF how I'm feeling?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

If you truly need help just ask her straight out.  Maybe she doesn't know what to say/do in your situation?  Or maybe she has a lot on her own plate right now and can't handle anything else?  Idk...it's hard to say.  I would try to let it go for the sake of the friendship.  And if you feel you can't, then maybe she's not the right friend for you.  The only other thing I would do is stop comparing my friends to each other, not everyone handles things the same way.

I'm sorry you are feeling sad.  (((hugs)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)