Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ABORTION!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:02 PM
  • 7 Replies
I was so close to aborting my 2nd child when I first found out I was pregnant in May of 2009. And I look back & I couldn't imagine how I could try & do that to my baby!!! I feel so bad for even thinking that about my son! B/c now I could imagine life w/o him!! Whew I just had to get that out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
msalice_21
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Ditto. I was in a very abusive relationship with Ashton and i had many thoughts on abortion. I wouldnt be fighting with his POS dad in court all the damn time over useless crap, but its all worth it. I couldnt imagine my life without Ashy.

charlene2010
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:10 PM
It feels good to know there are people that understand how I feel

Quoting msalice_21:

Ditto. I was in a very abusive relationship with Ashton and i had many thoughts on abortion. I wouldnt be fighting with his POS dad in court all the damn time over useless crap, but its all worth it. I couldnt imagine my life without Ashy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msalice_21
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Trust me I do. I had a terrible pregnancy with Ashton. It wasnt him that made it bad. It was his father and my poor choice to stay because I feared him. Even though Ashton is such a stubborn pain in the butt, and Patrick has done every possible thing to personally attack me, I'd go through it all over again (even though Im far from done lol!). Ashton is worth every bit of fight in me.

ga2nvmom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:25 PM

I thought the same thing with my second daughter sky. Now she is almost 16 months and I am very happy that on Christmas 2009 I decided not to abort my baby girl. I love both of my daughters the same they are perfect and on Christmas 2010 and I am sure it will be the same this year I was very thankful I choose life for my daughter :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this

i actually scheduled mine (long story between me and father), and went into the office and everything. i was on the last step of meeting with the doctor and about to take the pill (because i didn't want the procedure done and i was only 7 weeks at the time) and they wouldn't give me the pill because i have high platlette levels in my blood. i felt so defeated when i left that day because they said i had to get an ok from my doctor and it was have to be preformed in a hospital...and i decided it was sign and i should not have an abortion.

now i can't imagine my life without my son either. he's the smartest, funniest, most loving little boy.

Taliatha
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:55 AM

My last one I almost done the same thing and i'm so glad I changed my mind the day of. He is 6 years now and I couldn't imagine life without him in it. I have never had an abortion and now never would.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 14, 2014 at 3:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)