Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HATE!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:35 PM
  • 11 Replies

i hate my df's job and his boss. he works at a motocycle shop and he doesnt get paid untill the customer picks up the bike! his boss knows we are strugling really bad and seems like he doesnt care at all. his boss pays him $15 and hour and he(his boss) make $65 an hour. well sometimes his boss works on bikes that my df doesnt work on and my df wont have very much work that day. he doesnt offer him some time on the bike he is workin on at all. my df hasnt been paid in over 2 weeks because the bikes he is done with have not been picked up. well one of the bikes his boss worked on (took lots of time and he got paid $1300 on it) and instead of giving my df some of the money from the bikes he worked on his boss just left him assed out. we have $2.00 to our name and we need diapers and gas and his boss knows this. i mean i know that my df isnt really intitled to any of the $1300 but damn if i was a business owner and saw that one of my employees was strugling like that i would have given them atleast part of what was owed from others bikes. but no his boss is a selfish ass hole and i hate him. this is not the 1st time this has happened! shit i dont even have money to get my kids bday presents or anything!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chickita2009
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:41 PM
I really don't know what to say but I hope he gets paid soon! Here's a bump for ya!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lette_with_2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:42 PM

yea me too! i really hope i get this job i just interviewed for, it would atleast be a steady paycheck

Quoting chickita2009:

I really don't know what to say but I hope he gets paid soon! Here's a bump for ya!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
Emdase
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:47 PM

Is he an independant contractor?  or an actual employee?  I would find out.  If he is independant then he should have a 1099 contract with the employer that includes payment schedule and rate.  

lette_with_2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:49 PM

he works "under the table" its because his boss cant afford insurance on him if he was a "real" employee

Quoting Emdase:

Is he an independant contractor?  or an actual employee?  I would find out.  If he is independant then he should have a 1099 contract with the employer that includes payment schedule and rate.  

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 30, 2014 at 2:40 PM
Bump
Spare.Time
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2014 at 2:44 PM

He needs to find another job.

msJLR
by on Nov. 30, 2014 at 2:46 PM

sorry that's happening but I guess if he's paid under the table not much you can do :(

SamanthaSage
by on Nov. 30, 2014 at 2:48 PM

This.

Quoting Spare.Time:

He needs to find another job.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 30, 2014 at 2:49 PM
Why doesn't he get a real job? Don't be mad at his boss be mad at yourselves for not providing for your family.
LittlePistol87
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2014 at 2:53 PM

Tell him to get a better job. This boss will never change his ways. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)