Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I kinda wish....

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:51 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

I kinda wish that if you are the type of person who would abort a baby just because it was a girl, that you eventually get that boy you want so badly that you would (literally) kill for. I kinda hope that boy turns out to like to wear dresses and makeup and play with dolls. I don't really like wishing something that would cause bullying on a child like that, but I think that if you're the kind of person who would abort a pregnancy just because the baby doesn't have the right kind of genitals, then you deserve that kind of irony. But, you should be okay with it, since he has a penis (at least until he can get a sex change), and that's all that matters, right?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this

That would be a great kind of irony but sadly the boy is the one who would suffer because no doubt his parents would not be accepting and tolerant.

lizzie_8690
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this
LOVE THIS!! I really hope this chick thinks about twice before she kills that innocent child..I can't believe people this days! I wonder Wtf goes through their twisted minds!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luckymommy29
by on May. 3, 2013 at 2:28 AM
I hate,abortions and,anyone that gets them simply because if something has a heartbeat it's ALIVE
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 3, 2013 at 2:31 AM
An abortion is an abortion is an abortion. You're either pro choice and ok with abortion no matter what the reason is, or you're not ok with abortion.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)