Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ahh my neighbor is a WITCH!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

Ok, so Im sure with all the anon posting its hard to keep posts straight. So quick back story, I took my kids trick or treating, my neighbors boy only got to go trick or treating because my other neighbor and I let him tag along with us. Its really pathetic that his parents wouldn't come out with him. But whatever...

My mom texted me to see how trick or treating went, and I told her it was fine, then said "except stuipd G's parents didn't take him trick or treating"

My dumb phone sent it to my neighbor instead of back to my mom. I apologized a gazillion times and she's just being a huge witch about it!!!! She is FIFTY YEARS OLD btw, at least I can own my problem and apologize and try to talk it out, but no she is acting like a freaking toddler!

So anyway fastfoward to today now, its a nice day so i decided to try and take my kids to the play ground by our house, litterally 2 houses away, well my witch neighbor is outside with her boy and my other neighbors 2 kids.

My oldest dd was yelling at one of the kids come play on the playground with us, and the one boy (not G, but my other neighbors boy) yells back, we're not allowed to play with you!!!!!

My jaw dropped!!!!!!! What a witch!!!!!!!!!!! uhg! I seriously want to punch her in her face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My kids are soooo allowed to play with my other neighbors kids so she obviously was doing it to be spiteful!

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
EmBaMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:05 PM

You have done all you can do.  You just have to give the "witch" time to get over it.  She's probably really embarrased about it.  Hopefully she will stop talking to the kids about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:06 PM

I know I have, its the fact that shes dragging the kids into this! uhg!!! :(((

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this

You are reading too much into this.  Maybe the kid wasn't allowed to play just at that particular time.  Frankly I don't understand why you were gossiping about G's Mom to begin with. That was a really awful thing you did and no kidding she doesn't want anything to do with you anymore.  If you did not want to take G trick or treating you did not have to.  Oh and since she's soooooo old (sarcasm) maybe she's learned a thing or 2 through the years and does not want to waste time interacting with you. After all you were only sorry you were caught not sorry for what you said.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:21 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

You are reading too much into this.  Maybe the kid wasn't allowed to play just at that particular time.  Frankly I don't understand why you were gossiping about G's Mom to begin with. That was a really awful thing you did and no kidding she doesn't want anything to do with you anymore.  If you did not want to take G trick or treating you did not have to.  Oh and since she's soooooo old (sarcasm) maybe she's learned a thing or 2 through the years and does not want to waste time interacting with you. After all you were only sorry you were caught not sorry for what you said.

And how do you know Im only sorry I got caught?! Do you know me personally, if you do, I may need to look into stalker charges if you know me that well, or think you do. I assure you I am sorry for what I said. It was terrible to say, however the kid just kinda got dumped on us, we didn't really have a chance to say no, and I DO have a heart so I wasn't going to let him miss out of trick or treating because he has lame parents. And yes 50 is old when I am only 25!!!! Shes half my age older than me!

okpondlady
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2014 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Well when you say ugly things about people... accidentally to them, shit happens.

TANSTAAFL- There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN