Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*UPDATED* I dont know if I am but dont want to be pregnant again **

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:06 PM
  • 55 Replies

Dh and I had unprotected sex about 3wks ago. My new born is 2mo today. If i was pregnant right now, I'd flip out. 

We're getting a pregnancy test tomorrow and I'm just praying to every single god and goddess that I am not pregnant. damn

Im not pregnant. thank goodness. but good to know those who will say something nice and those who like to state the obvious after the fact. lol

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

why on earth would you have unprotected sex at 2 months pp????????

good luck....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this

They make condoms 

PEEK05
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, hopefully you start using protection.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:16 PM

well i guess you dont want to not be pregnant that bad..other wise you would have not had unprotected sex. especially since you just had a baby a couple of months ago. hope you get the results you want.

Angela_Barlow
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:22 PM
Good luck. You can free condoms at the health department.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytobeeeee
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Are you serious? there's a thing call condoms, and birth control! way to go MOM! xoxo.

emeraldangel20
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:27 PM

Quoting Angela_Barlow:

Good luck. You can free condoms at the health department.

Imalilmilkdud
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:33 PM

I'm so sorry honey. I do hope you get the results you want, but you knew it was a risk when you did it. If you are pregnant and need support, feel free to message me. *hugs to you*

TexasWife
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this

So you had sex 5 weeks post partum? Did you get the ok from your doctor? Sorry for asking. 

ambr2006
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:09 PM
2 moms liked this

I have a son, and I'm stopping there. Why? Because kids are very expensive. Don't get me wrong, I love my son, but it is much easier raising and buying clothes for one kid than it is for two or more. I go to gently used clothing stores, and I rack up. I only buy him new clothes for his birthday or Christmas. My parents raises five of us and it was very very hard for them, and I guess seeing them struggle with us made me realize that it's not fair to bring lots of kids into the world if you don't have the proper means to care for them, it's not fair to the child. My son has everything because it's just him, and I can afford to clothe and feed one kid. I had a neighbor six years ago when I was in my tiny cramped up apartment, she had seven kids and no one but the state helping her. If you have the money to do it, and a partner, then go for it. I'm a single mom, and I told myself that one is enough.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)