Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the most shocking post you have seen on here???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

I would have to say the one about being pregnant with another baby girl after already having 4 and going to abort it since it is another girl...and the one about the lady who made $30k by sleeping around! Ok now lets here yours!!

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
married-in-06
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:36 PM
Bump hun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:36 PM

the one about the "can i pull the race card now" that wasnt nothin but drama. stupid ass drama.

got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:37 PM

BUMP!

mommaofemma
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:39 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have to say the one about the lady making 30K with her extra curricular activities...LOL! But more out of curiosity she was very informative and open about the how, what?, when?, why?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:59 PM

I wish people would leave this damn girl alone , if she wants to get an abortion its her choice, everyone is giving her so much crap ,  sure comment in her post but I have seen like three seperate posts trash talking her, seriously ?    get over it guys , whether or not you agree with her reasons ,  let the issue die

Meghan1987
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:00 PM
This.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would have to say the one about being pregnant with another baby girl after already having 4 and going to abort it since it is another girl...and the one about the lady who made $30k by sleeping around! Ok now lets here yours!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:52 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I would have to say the one about the lady making 30K with her extra curricular activities...LOL! But more out of curiosity she was very informative and open about the how, what?, when?, why?

CassE168
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:57 PM
2 moms liked this

none. what surprises me most is the negative comments; people calling each other names. it's a bit unnecessary. you can say you don't agree with it, but you don't have to be nasty. i really hate it when people react badly to a post by someone who just wants to get their secret out to talk about in a theraputic way, the people who really want help.

mrsB27
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:58 PM

i didnt get to read this one. whats the title?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)