Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Numb...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
I dont wanna leave my husband,i wanna help him but he wont let me...He has a drug problem...He keeps tellin me this is the last time,and a cpl days later he does it again and he dont understand why that hurts me?I cry and get all upset and broken hearted.Im sick of bein let down and lied to...He sees me this way and jus gets mad,it doesnt make him stop...I dnt understand...We hav 2 beautiful kids together,a nice house,& we had a wonderful relashionship until the drugs =( Now He says he's done and dont care anymore bc i wont sit back and support his addiction and im the bad one bc i called my mother to ask for advice?Im so f'd up right now if it wasnt for my kids id put a bullet in my head...i jud dont kno how to handle it anymore,i just wanna slap him so hard his head falls off or choke him to he stops bein a dumb ass!i have never cried so hard in my life,i love him so much its ridiculous & he says i dont...i honestly dont think he cares bout me,maybe he wants me to leave so he can do w/e idk.help!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrs.novoa09
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:12 PM
Sadly its the addiction...they need to want help you can't do it for him. But you gotta do what's best for your family, if that means leaving so he can get his shit together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ekralevich
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

If you have children you need to leave.  If he gets caught they could take away your kids.  What happens if he does something to your kids?  OMG I want to take the kids from you so they don't have to be involved.  Put yourself aside and do whats right for your children.  PLEASE!

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:16 PM

Quoting mrs.novoa09:

Sadly its the addiction...they need to want help you can't do it for him. But you gotta do what's best for your family, if that means leaving so he can get his shit together.

rlk121909
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:22 PM

Give Him an ultimatium. either stop or you take the kids and go somewhere dont tell him where. if that doesnt straighten him up then stay gone. i know its hard my sister went through the same thing and as much as it hurts you need to be strong for the kids

a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:32 PM

IS he worth risking your kids getting taken away or f-ed up mentally for watching this?

CassE168
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:44 PM

i don't think he realizes what he's doing at all. i think maybe time apart could do some good; maybe he'd realize that it's bad & you're serious. best of luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this
It sounds like the addiction is taking over his rational feelings. Offer him help again, and tell him if he does not accept it you have no choice other than to leave (or he leaves) for yours, and your children's safety. Then follow through, knowing that it will not be easy. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:31 AM

WAHHHHHH!

toddler tantrum

stillstandin246
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this

He cares about you but at this point he cares about the drugs more.   I was married to 2 men who I threw out because they were alcoholics.  I could not live with them and their addictions.  And neither of them appeared to understand what I was trying to tell them when we were together, about their drinking.  And I got the same song and dance, "I'll quit I promise."  The sad fact is, when someone is stuck in their addiction, that's really all that matters to them.  He needs to realize it for himself and be ready to get clean or you are just a bitchy wife to him.  You might be out of options for now, its not a healthy environment for you or your kids.  No amount of begging and pleading I did got me anywhere but more frustrated.  I'm so sorry you are dealing with this, I feel your pain.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:34 AM
Thank you everyone for your help and for the one's that have nothing nice to say F U!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)