• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

More of a question than a confession....***TMI***

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:11 PM
  • 17 Replies

Ok....well i have a sex problem. Everytime me and my Dh have sex it hurts really bad when he hits my cervix. Well come to find out i have a tilted cervix. And thats what causes the pain. Well on top of that i have another problem. When we have sex a couple times in a short amount of time (like 2-3 days in a row) I get this feeling down there almost like its swollen or something. The only way i can think to describe it is it feels raw??? Its gross i know but i am looking for help...I don't have insurance or anything so i can't really go to the doctor....Has anyone else had/have this? And know what to do or how to cope?? Please i have been dealing with this for like 2-4 years now and it's getting worse.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rlk121909
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:17 PM

cant help but i understand what your saying. me and hubby hardly ever have sex cuz when we do i actually tear a little bit like below the hole Or whatever its called. i tried the other day and it honestly felt like he was going in my cervix which scared me to death. Im 6 months pregnant and it really felt like it did when they checked me for dialation in the hospital when i had my daughter

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:19 PM

bump. hopefully someone will be able to give you some advice/answers.

Mommyto2127
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:20 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Your vagina swells after sex, which can make it sore if you have sex again after you've already had sex. If you're feeling raw, though, you might be getting too much friction. Make sure you're not going dry when you're doing it, and use a bit of lubricant if you are. Get a nice hot bath in before trying it again, and see if that helps. 

mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:23 PM

After the first or second time I'd suggest lube. As for your cervix position... How much for play do you all have before you get to business? The more worked up you are the better and just start slow. Have him ease into you for a bit and then he can go deeper. Your body should adjust to his size.

For pain however, just pop son tylanol or something after the deed is done.

I have the same issues to a point and all of these work for me.

SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:27 PM

Try different positions and make sure you are aroused enough.

Could be he is too much for you girl! lol 

I would look up on the internet about tilted cervix or anything you know about. Just google words or what you are going through and see what info you can find

You should try to get to a Dr so she or he can explain it to you better and give you information. Also to make sure you don't have anything going on down there too. No cyst or infections etc... good luck

Mommyto2127
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:30 PM

Ha. hes not TOO much for me we have been having sex for 7 years and this just happened after i had our DS.

mrsB27
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:37 PM

your body does change after kids though. i would suggest what the other ladies said. basically use lube for the "raw" feeling and try different positions. like maybe try lying on ya'lls sides so he wont be too deep in you. 

jaydensmom1726
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:39 PM

i know this might sound odd but try putting a thin pillow under you butt when you are having sex and your  on your back. its what  i have to do

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:39 PM

No help here. I have the same problem about him hitting my cervix. My OB/GYN is no help though. Every time I tell her it hurts when I have sex she just tells me that he must not be getting me aroused enough first. But that makes no difference for me. It always hurts :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)