Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It is not your decision so shut up!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
3 moms liked this

I am a bit tired of people feeling like they can shove their beliefs down other people's throats when it comes to pregnancy or raising children. It is my decision and no amout of rudeness or guilt tripping is going to force me  to agree with you. It took my mom almost 30 years to figure this out but I am going to do what I think is right. I do not mind people sharing their views and giving me advice but once my mind is made up then that is that. Yes, occassionally I have changed my mind when someone has presented me with new information and I have thought it over but repeating the same thing over and over that I have already taken into consideration when making my decision in the first place is only going to make me ignore you. I will make the decisions about breastfeeding, cesarians, circumcisions, etc... based on what I believe to be right. It is none of your business so worry about yourself and your own children and stop worrying about everyone else's.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:08 AM

shake hand

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Point of this post was.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
orangeillusion
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:15 AM
I agree with you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:19 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Point of this post was.....

Made me feel better :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this

WAHHHHHHHH!!!

toddler tantrum

adorablenessx
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 6:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Its like people preaching religion..ulgh!

beachbum_mama
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:00 AM
Lmao yea it, I just wana scream at the top of my lungs SHUT THE F*CK UP. But what can I say some ppl have nothing better to do with there time.

Quoting adorablenessx:

Its like people preaching religion..ulgh!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:01 AM
Thank you for posting
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela_Barlow
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:02 AM
K
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryvillema
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:11 AM
5 moms liked this

This isn't to criticize or bash but then why do you post things? There are always people out there that don't agree with you and have no problems saying so. If it's none of their business then why post it online? Whether it be on CM, facebook or any other social networking site. I guess I think you open yourself up to crap like this when you post things. If your not going to change your mind about something then why ask the questions? I guess I just don't understand how people, people I know included,  announce things to the world online but then get mad when they don't get the response that they want.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)