Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anal Pleasure

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

lol Ok Im not a big fan of anal sex but i do it anyways because my husband loves it, but he doesnt let me stick anything in him...

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2011 at 5:06 PM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I read it can give you hemorrroids.
MissErinB
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:16 PM

First off, this post is cracking me up! So yeah I have tried it with an ex a few times, but I didn't like it much. My current bf brings it up jokingly all the time so I'm pretty sure he wants to. I've told him if thats what you really want to do we can, but he always says "im joking"..... yeah right. I would do it for him because he's amazing and I love him though. However I def don't want to do anything to his butt and neither does he so we're good there haha.

cjander
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 4:07 PM

Never been a fan either but I have done once or twice that was the limited, hurts too bad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

This is why I always tell DH that when I can screw him with a strap on, he can than do it to me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:26 PM

my husband was trying to get me to try it even before we got married and i finallly did it recently it hurt and i really didnt like it but i felt like it brought us closer together if i was you i would talk to him about it and tell him if he exspects you to be open to ideas he needs to be ;

elizabeth.mary
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I read once that swallowing cum can make you pregnant...lol.
Don't believe everything you read.

Quoting Anonymous:

I read it can give you hemorrroids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:36 PM
we do it occasionally...it doesn't hurt if you do it right imo. My husband doesn't like anything near his butt though :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karissa_ruiz
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:44 PM

Don't be so close minded. To each their own. Also, if he wants anal done to him it is not a bad thing. Just means he's comfortable with his sexuality enough to enjoy it. 

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Anal is DISGUSTING.

What if you shit on your mans dick? I'd be embarrased.

It's so wrong and filthy.

But on the other hand, if he allows you, then I would be worried.

bigmomma89
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 12:00 AM
I like anal, I want to try it on my hubby, but he did 12 yrs in prison, and only got out 3.5 yrs ago, and has this thing about ANYTHING going near his ass. He hates it!
elizabeth.mary
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 12:32 AM

That's understandable.

Quoting bigmomma89:

I like anal, I want to try it on my hubby, but he did 12 yrs in prison, and only got out 3.5 yrs ago, and has this thing about ANYTHING going near his ass. He hates it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)