Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anal Pleasure

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

lol Ok Im not a big fan of anal sex but i do it anyways because my husband loves it, but he doesnt let me stick anything in him...

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2011 at 5:06 PM
Replies (61-70):
faerie75
by Gold Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 9:39 PM
Mine would love to put it in my ass too, I let him once and I didn't like it so I just say fuck no. I don't want to put anything in his ass, nor do I want anything in my ass. It's my ass.
PacMan80
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 9:39 PM

I did it once and had diarrhea and gas the entire next day.  Not interested after that.

Sensational6
by Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 9:40 PM
I love it. It feels great. And my DH lets me out a vibrator and beads in his, especially when I'm sucking his dick and I have a vibrating cocktail ri NH on at the same time. He enjoys it alot! ;-)
.PinkSunshine.
by Queen Pink on Dec. 26, 2014 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this

why are we bumping 3 year old posts?

firebird78
by Lilly's mom on Dec. 26, 2014 at 9:43 PM
Why another 3yr old post?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Dec. 26, 2014 at 9:44 PM

wtf, this isn't IN The BEdrooom nasty.

Quoting Sensational6: I love it. It feels great. And my DH lets me out a vibrator and beads in his, especially when I'm sucking his dick and I have a vibrating cocktail ri NH on at the same time. He enjoys it alot! ;-)

Sensational6
by Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 9:56 PM
Sex is a natural thing. Just because our sex life includes stuff you don't like, doesn't make it nasty. And I'm not afraid to share it, sorry if it's tmi for you though.
Quoting Anonymous 17:

Quoting Sensational6: I love it. It feels great. And my DH lets me out a vibrator and beads in his, especially when I'm sucking his dick and I have a vibrating cocktail ri NH on at the same time. He enjoys it alot! ;-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Dec. 26, 2014 at 9:57 PM

It's called a penis, not a dick. If we're speaking like adults let's use the correct words. You must not know how this group is to share your personal information like that.

Quoting Sensational6: Sex is a natural thing. Just because our sex life includes stuff you don't like, doesn't make it nasty. And I'm not afraid to share it, sorry if it's tmi for you though.
Quoting Anonymous 17:

Joie35
by on Dec. 26, 2014 at 9:58 PM
I dont mind it when in the right sort of mood or buzzed lol. My dh likes a finger now and then...mostly just pressure...it makes him cum HARD.
Sensational6
by Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 10:03 PM
As I said, I'm not ashamed to share and if you or anybody doesn't like it. ..boohoo. Night. :-)
Quoting Anonymous 17:

It's called a penis, not a dick. If we're speaking like adults let's use the correct words. You must not know how this group is to share your personal information like that.

Quoting Sensational6: Sex is a natural thing. Just because our sex life includes stuff you don't like, doesn't make it nasty. And I'm not afraid to share it, sorry if it's tmi for you though.
Quoting Anonymous 17:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN