Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

threesome

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My dh and I are going to have a threesome. It's with a girl he found. I'm excited and nervous. I needed to tell someone. If you have do this and have any tips they would be greatly appreciated.

edit**
We both looked he just happened to find the girl. And he cleared it with me before approaching the girl. As for tips I was mostly wondering if the nervousness is normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:38 PM
Replies (21-23):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM

I did but with two friends. I would never do it with my dh. I enjoy it and lots of fun. I did a few. One with two guys and me, another one with a friend (girl) she was hot and it was awesome but i got very nervous. Another one with one of my firend (girl) and her sex friend. Didn't have much fun on that one because i didnt liek the guy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:37 PM
Best advice you be the one to make all the descions can he touch her kiss where how long putting you in control makes sure you ray comfortable 100% of the time so there's no regrets hubbs will.have fun either way .. I did it in college wouldn't now just a personal thing but that's what worked best good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arielsmomma1020
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:32 PM

I would say it's a bad idea

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN