Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

threesome

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My dh and I are going to have a threesome. It's with a girl he found. I'm excited and nervous. I needed to tell someone. If you have do this and have any tips they would be greatly appreciated.

edit**
We both looked he just happened to find the girl. And he cleared it with me before approaching the girl. As for tips I was mostly wondering if the nervousness is normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:38 PM
Replies (31-34):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jan. 15, 2015 at 8:07 AM

Marriage failure in the future and trashy

bigmouthbabe
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2015 at 8:09 AM
Gross
Tea_Love
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2015 at 8:15 AM

Make sure you have an incredibly open dialogue with your partner at all times and I would suggest that you call the shots during your encounter. Good luck, these situations can either be really fun or completely disasterous. Communication and making sure your needs are met are key. 

Traci_Momof2
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2015 at 8:23 AM

I was part of a threesome once way back in my teens, long before I met DH.  Mine was horrible, but it was mostly because of the circumstances surrounding it.  One of the biggest mistakes I've ever made.

I guess the only thing I have to offer you from my experience is make sure it's known ahead of time what the expectations are for the night.  In mine, me and the other girl thought we were just going to take turns with the guy.  But then at one point the guy looked at me and said "now suck her tit".  The girl and I looked at each other and were like "hell no".

Not that there is anything wrong with that, just that we weren't expecting that and it took us by surprise.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN