Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We all would love to say what we are thinking without exposing why. So here you go. A place to just say it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:04 PM
Replies (61-67):
TadpoleMomma
by Jelly Bean on Jan. 19, 2015 at 9:26 PM

-screams- Aaah. Much better. :)

heydooney
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2015 at 9:28 PM
Lol, I almost quoted anon 25. Wonder if she's still sad.

Quoting andi_pandi: Who keeps bumping these super old posts ??!? Lol

Quoting Anonymous 31:

Two men in the sack is nasty! Never will I get used to seeing it on TV. I'm not homophobic but two guys being sexual is really gross to me. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Jan. 19, 2015 at 9:29 PM

I am also really hurt by the negatively in Mom Confessions. I understand needed to vent ( I know they have their own group) but women on here are really way to tough on each other. I'm also sad by all the low self esteem that's here. I think a lot of us members don't have have supportive husbands that tell us all they they love us and that we are beautiful so A lot of ladies seek validation from the members here. I also HATE ALL TROLL POST. They are annoying and when a obvious troll post comes up it should be ignored. 

andi_pandi
by Andrea on Jan. 19, 2015 at 9:30 PM
Lolol they are popping up all over. Grrrrrrrrr lol

Quoting heydooney: Lol, I almost quoted anon 25. Wonder if she's still sad.

Quoting andi_pandi: Who keeps bumping these super old posts ??!? Lol

Quoting Anonymous 31:

Two men in the sack is nasty! Never will I get used to seeing it on TV. I'm not homophobic but two guys being sexual is really gross to me. 

Krystle1216
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2015 at 9:40 PM
I wish we would just be able to find a house for our family to live in comfortably because we have to relocate for Dhs job. I'm tired of house hunting I just want to find the place and get the move over with and hope our children adjust fine.
BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Jan. 19, 2015 at 9:43 PM
L.B.B.-I hope you fucking die a slow tortured death, you fucking twisted psycho rapist.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on Jan. 19, 2015 at 9:47 PM
I wish I hadn't married my husband. I wish I had dated my (now) best guy friend when I had the chance. I know it would not have turned into a long term relationship, but I missed out big time just the same. I'm extremely grateful for our friendship, though, and glad I at least did not miss out on that.

Erf are is both weird and stupid. There is nothing safe about having your kids' knees shoved into their face, especially in case of an accident.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN