Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
We all would love to say what we are thinking without exposing why. So here you go. A place to just say it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:04 PM
Replies (21-30):
MissLeanna
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 10:08 AM
To my friend: your so called miracle baby, can't be much of a miracle if you don't interact and properly care for her!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 10:08 AM

Just write the check and stop making me pretend I care what appliances you want in the new house.  You are too busy to help and I want things to get done. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 11, 2011 at 1:35 PM
2 moms liked this

The only reason I gave you a blowjob is so later when I ask for something you will say yes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 11, 2011 at 1:45 PM

I only have sex with you so you can believe you have a hold on me so that I can find a job and get the fuck away from you.

I don't want anymore of your kids. I hate you and you bring me down.

I want to curse the fucking landlord out so bad but I cant because my name is not on anyone's leases. Why should we have to suffer with ceilings falling in, bedbugs, mice and roaches? Our gas is about to be turned off and our lights but not at YOUR house you old sorry bitch!

Im tired of being a fucking doormat. One day I am going to snap and I hope I dont fucking kill anyone. Cause its feeling that way!

I want to get the hell off of FS yesterday! I want to be able to buy my baby stuff and KNOW I worked hard for it like I used to before she was born. I hate not having a damn job!!

OMG that felt so much better!

piercedbeauty21
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 1:47 PM

i wonder if i'm pregnant..there's no way..the timing is all off, but i have mild cramps like AF is gonna show up..she's not due until the 20th..i hope i am, but it's way too soon to tell..i don't wanna get let down again :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 11, 2011 at 1:48 PM

I just bought a house and am pregnant with a child that was planned.... with someone i have no trust in, and the more i think about it, i dont think it will ever work out... And yes i knew this before the kid and the house.

yayaya... that was smart...... Wasnt it!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 11, 2011 at 1:56 PM

I need you to get finished nursing so I can make your brother's lunch, finish orgzanzing the house, and start the laundry. Hurry, hurry, hurry up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 11, 2011 at 2:20 PM
I dont like my life sometimes. I feel as if everything I do is NO good. Im in relationship that I am not 100% sure of.
I feel like the worst mom on earth at times. My youngest daughter still lives at home with me. She wants all these things and its not like i can poop them out for her to have. My oldest daughter is married now and is always up her MIL rear. She doesnt hardly call or come see me. I miss my oldest daughter.
I feel like a piece of trash cause my SO would rather have oral sex than real sex sometimes. Dont get me wrong its great, but I MISS so many things about sex. He is not the biggest guy I have been with. It makes me feel like a piece of dirt cause I cant make him hard. Sometimes yes, but he is more hard and want sex when it is not the time
or place. But in our bd, its almost
impossible for him to have a hard on.
That makes me feel so bad. I have
never been with someone like this. Ugh I want to cry and hide.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Nov. 11, 2011 at 2:22 PM

I laugh at a certain person. her life is a hot mess and she posted about it daily!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Nov. 11, 2011 at 3:02 PM

I love my boyfriend. He's the father of my child. But i cant stop thinking about another man.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)