Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
We all would love to say what we are thinking without exposing why. So here you go. A place to just say it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:04 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Nov. 11, 2011 at 3:09 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I just bought a house and am pregnant with a child that was planned.... with someone i have no trust in, and the more i think about it, i dont think it will ever work out... And yes i knew this before the kid and the house.

yayaya... that was smart...... Wasnt it!!!!

i got back with my sons dad, got moved into a new apt. might be preggo with our2nd child, and i wish i wouldve never taken him back. and it's not entirely his fault, i just dont think its going to work out. Now i feel like a huge idiot living with someone im not physically attracted to and who annoys the livng hell out of me whenever hes around. Ya, i feel for ya girl. good luck to you and whatever you choose to do.

Bethsunshine
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I homeschool my kids. No it is not illegal, no my children are not social morons and it's none of your dang business why I do it. Yes, I know that you could NEVER be around your kids that much, but that is YOUR problem. I don't interrogate you or your kids because they go to public school, so please extend the same courtesy to my kids and I.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Nov. 11, 2011 at 3:31 PM

I am jealous because my friends are probably going to get a house that is bigger than ours and has a huge yard. I wouldn't care so much if they hadn't been telling us sob stories for the past year and we gave them money and bought so much stuff for them. If money was really that bad, they wouldn't be able to buy a house. I'm sick of helping people out and when the time comes for US needing help, people are nowhere to be found. It really bothers  me that my kids have a tiny little yard to play in, and can't even throw a football in the yard and we can't fart without our neighbors hearing it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Nov. 11, 2011 at 3:55 PM

Quoting Bethsunshine:

I homeschool my kids. No it is not illegal, no my children are not social morons and it's none of your dang business why I do it. Yes, I know that you could NEVER be around your kids that much, but that is YOUR problem. I don't interrogate you or your kids because they go to public school, so please extend the same courtesy to my kids and I.

Wow, aren't you a ray of sunshine.

Bethsunshine
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 4:58 PM
Quoting Anonymous:
I'm just tired of defending my choices and answering the same stupid questions over and over again. If it bothers you so much, then don't read my comments.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Nov. 11, 2011 at 5:19 PM

My husband works out of town 2 weeks at a time, I have 2 kids at home and I run a kennel full of large strong dogs. I love all of it except right now. i had a miscarriage yesterday with a baby no one but my husband knew about. So now I am home trying to deal with all of it all the while having craps, bleeding, and all around just trying not to have a break down. I am angry that I have to deal with this alone, I am not angry with my dh just at the situation. I am angry that I lost my second baby in 6 months and I am angry that I need to go train dogs that I do not have the energy for. OK I am done.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Nov. 11, 2011 at 5:22 PM
I just want it all to end I'm tired of life I'm tired of doing the right thing I'm tired of disrespectful kids ruining my life I'm tired of my SO not standing up for me I'm tired of my SO not showing me I mean something to him I'm tired of giving my children a poor life I'm tired of living I just want it to be over
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Nov. 11, 2011 at 6:02 PM

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Quoting Anonymous:
I'm just tired of defending my choices and answering the same stupid questions over and over again. If it bothers you so much, then don't read my comments.

some one need a nap.  no one give a fuck if you want to home schooled your kids. grow up before you post.

Bethsunshine
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Follow your own advice there, you anonymous coward.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2011 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm tired of cleaning up after you lazy brats. Your making me crazy and 8 month old baby boy stop putting everything in your mouth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN