Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
We all would love to say what we are thinking without exposing why. So here you go. A place to just say it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:04 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Nov. 11, 2011 at 6:23 PM
Im thinking my ibs needs to stop flaring so I can get off thetoilet and feed my kids. Thank god for tv babysitting atm. My dh is out with his friends. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lycess
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 6:26 PM

I am meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nikkidedman
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2011 at 6:56 PM
I want to tell my sister- go fuck yourself. I'm tired of being bullied into babysitting your kid while you take advantage of the situation. I'm tired of putting my dog in a kennel for 10 hours at a time because she's afraid of him. I'm tired of feeding her lunch with our limited funds because I'm a SAHM and we have enough to feed OUR family, not everyone else's. I'm tired of you not having the money to pay me or send lunch or send her to daycare but you and your boyfriend watch Dish and Netflix on your big flat screen, have a desktop and laptop computer, have an Xbox, and go out to eat every week and then you come drop your kid off at my house in your new clothes and shoes. I'm tired of watching you treat your daughter like crap and pawn her off to family as often as you can. I'm tired of you complaining about your boyfriend's kids to me then posting on Facebook how much you love spending time with them. I'm tired of sitting by and biting my tongue. I've actually considered cutting you from my life because you're always so negative. I feel like I have to watch what I say around you and I don't like going out in public with you because if you're not happy, no one is.

Sorry this is long guys... But I do feel a little better writing this all out. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Nov. 11, 2011 at 7:03 PM

I believe circumcision should never be a parental choice unless the baby needed it done for medical reasons.  I believe most moms who formula feed are too lazy to do the best they can for their babies.  I believe ERF should be a matter of common sense, but unfortunately most people fail to see that physics can't be argued with.  I believe women who induce or schedule c-sections earlier than their due dates are selfish.  I believe disposable diapers are trash.  I believe that we're all entitled to our opinions, but that doesn't mean that people want them jammed down their throats at every turn.  So, I usually silently judge people rather than saying anything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2011 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Your not dying. You have a small bruise. Now shut up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela_Barlow
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2011 at 8:28 PM
I think you are a total moron and think its bullshit you already turned your baby forward facing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 11, 2011 at 8:43 PM
oh, hey...the nazis have arrived! welcome!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Nov. 11, 2011 at 8:47 PM
I am so SICK and TIRED of my bf letting his baby mama get to him! She is a psycho bitch and every time she pisses him off he avoids me so that he doesn't get pissy with me but little does he know that al it does is hurt my feelings as it seems like since he told her he was seeing me she has started problems with him on a weekly basis. UGH! I want to slap that bitch!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:37 PM

I wish I could punch my husband in the head sometimes.

My FIL annoys the piss out of me. The most immature grown person I have ever met.

I wish my mom would leave her BF. He is trashy and I think he is hiding something in his past.

I hate dogs.

I am not a big fan of children.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:42 PM
I still feel like a failure because I wasn't able to bf and Idk if my anti depressant is actually doing anything. I hate feeling broken
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN