Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
We all would love to say what we are thinking without exposing why. So here you go. A place to just say it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:04 PM
Replies (51-56):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:43 PM

Sometimes I wish I could take a knife and cut all the fat off my body. I'm at my wit's end.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:45 PM
I'm so sad. Crying over something fucking stupid. And no one seems to care.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:53 PM
I don't want to wake up in the morning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:56 PM
I want to strangle my husband!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2011 at 12:04 AM
I just wish we could have found a place for all of us already. I know the two apartments aren't stressing the relationship but I miss him. I don't want to wake up along or just cook dinner for my girls. And I really miss being a stay at home mom...but I can't ask anyone to take the responsibility of raising another mans kids...there for I work a drama filled job.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2011 at 12:43 AM
Im ready to start working on my second baby. I miss being pregnant and how nice people treat you when you're pregnant.
It disturbs me when women get on here saying they wanna die and just give up on life. Depression is serious but they don't seem to want professional help and seem to enjoy waddling in their misery just for the hell of it.
I hate the women who get on here and start drama for no reason other than they're hiding behind a computer screen and can be anyone they want to be but could never be that way in person.
I have terrible road rage and wish i owned a monster truck to run over these idiots who obtained licenses from cracker jack boxes.
I hate when children stare at me or at anyone else because not only is it not cute it's super annoying and rude.
I hate seeing children in stores batefoot, wearing an overloaded diaper with dirty skin and dried up snot and boogers all over their faces.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)