Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i caught my husband talk to another female.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I was going through my husbands phone and I caught my husband talking to another female on his phone this is the 5th time he has done this and was saying alot of sexual things to this female. I am pissed. But you know what I know he does this that's why I am going to leave him I am planning it. Because he talks to other girls I talk to other guys I cannot stand him He told the female he is never home because he cannot stand being in the house with me. The other female knows about me. He said she could call him because he is always out side. What a jerk. But u know what I have been talking to this other guy on my phone what goes around comes around. I am going to divorce him anyways.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2011 at 1:33 AM
Replies (21-22):
bigmomma89
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:47 AM
You sank down to his level, so as somebody else posted, are you the pot or the kettle? It's not right on either part, it doesn't matter who did it first, you both need to grow the hell up and go your separate ways! It seems as if you are both to immature to stay with each other. That getting back as you put it was something I would have done in high-school
AdensMommy1107
by Emerald Member on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:56 AM
Just leave. Don't get back at him. Just leave.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN