Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

veterans day confession

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

its also national metal day....and i can honestly say id much rather celebrate metal day then veterans day

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2011 at 5:07 PM
Replies (11-16):
karla85
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2011 at 9:12 PM

HA! not your fault at all, it only shows that I've been on CM for too long. That is one of the main reasons I close my "argument" with a "lol" when Im joking......women here go all ninja assassin when they dissagree with you. Im sorry for assuming you were being an ass :)

Quoting ebbierowe:

I actually do...i wasn't being sarcastic or mean...sorry if you took it that way...

Quoting karla85:

You really have no sense of humor. And no thank you, df did enough time for both of us. Happy metal day :)

Quoting ebbierowe:

well you could always enlist in the military...

Quoting karla85:

EH! None got ME a free meal at applebees so I don't care.

lol

ebbierowe
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2011 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this
lol no worries...i usually do a smiley face but I was actually laying down after being lightheaded and I didn't eve think about it

Quoting karla85:

HA! not your fault at all, it only shows that I've been on CM for too long. That is one of the main reasons I close my "argument" with a "lol" when Im joking......women here go all ninja assassin when they dissagree with you. Im sorry for assuming you were being an ass :)

Quoting ebbierowe:

I actually do...i wasn't being sarcastic or mean...sorry if you took it that way...

Quoting karla85:

You really have no sense of humor. And no thank you, df did enough time for both of us. Happy metal day :)

Quoting ebbierowe:

well you could always enlist in the military...

Quoting karla85:

EH! None got ME a free meal at applebees so I don't care.

lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arielsmomma1020
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 9:13 PM
Hmmm...ok
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy31210
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 9:15 PM

WOW

surprised

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:25 PM
Quoting ebbierowe:

well that is up to you but veteran's is actually celebrating the end of World War I. So while it may not be important to you I am sure there is someone in you life that is greatful for the end of that war.

Not anyone alive...my dad was in the military though and he doesn't even care about today
ebbierowe
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:38 PM
like I said...that is your right as well as your dad's

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ebbierowe:

well that is up to you but veteran's is actually celebrating the end of World War I. So while it may not be important to you I am sure there is someone in you life that is greatful for the end of that war.

Not anyone alive...my dad was in the military though and he doesn't even care about today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN