Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New member 1st time mother of twin boys

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 9:44 PM
  • 9 Replies

Im Sara & new & hope be friends with someone

by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mommythree0508
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2011 at 10:07 PM
Welcome:) I have twins as well. Mine are boy/girl twins that are almost 3.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamagreen08
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 10:08 PM

Welcome to the group!

How old are your boys?

mrskgill06
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 10:14 PM

Welcome! I don't have twins but think mothers of multiples are AWESOME!! I couldn't imagine having twins or more... Takes a STRONG person to handle multiples... I have 2 DD's 19mths apart and couldn't imagine them being any closer in age..  And one on the way! lol 

mschwab3360
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 10:26 PM
Welcome! I have twin boys too! They are 4 and frats, how old are yours? Frat or ident?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arielsmomma1020
by BJ on Nov. 11, 2011 at 10:27 PM

HI sara, welcome to the group. How is being a mommy to twins?? I barely have the patience for the one I have :)

sara7373
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 12:11 AM

They are FRATS, almost 6mths old on the 28th will be. Being a mother to twins is very stressful 24/7. All the work that is needed to care for them & because I also need my own time I don't go to bed like I should so I can have my own time for a bit. I don't want that time to end but it always does. It sucks actually, I hate it but I Love my boys to death. Yes both are boys. Their names are Lucius & Luciun Martinez. 1st time to be a mom of my own kids. No freedom at all. I dont talk to anyone or go anywhere. I am overprotective & haven't even let anybody else watch my babies yet either. I just don't trust anybody to care for the both of them & do it with quality. Especially if they are not experienced in caring for twins. I have no patience what so ever either. It wares me down every single day. Many moments go by where I think I will just lose it. But I love my boys so much, they our my purpose in life so I have learned my answer for why am I here & still alive too. I never thought I would live past 17yrs old. I did & I also have had many death experiences, I am still here. Each time I felt at peace. Always questioning why I'm still here, there must be a reason & my boys are my purpose. They  keep doing good things & not going out to party or to do bad things. They are the light in my life & I have to lead by example if I expect them to become men I am proud of. Being their mom is actually really hard, I don't expect full comprehension of the full duty to being the mom of twins if that person has not cared for twins in their life before or currently are. Everybody only sees how easy I make it look. In fact is the most challenging & changing life experience I have ever had & must live. still sucks too

Krystle21
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2011 at 12:17 AM
Welcome! I have boy/girl twins. 4y/o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sara7373
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 12:47 AM

They are almost 6mths & will be on the 28th. Both boys, completely different & opposite personnalities of eachother. Polar oppposites of the other, They are a blessing at the same time, God's children.

2ninos4me
by Mrs.Erika2 on Nov. 12, 2011 at 12:56 AM
Welcome to the group :) I am a twin we are fraternal and my boys are 24 months apart and is hard becaue is too complicated to leave the house w them being so close in age and I can understand how u feel ... But both od my boys are my life so yeah :) lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured