Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so.. dh and I did the deed at my job...

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:30 PM
  • 3 Replies

tbh our sex life hasn't really bounced back since i had dd 6 months ago. idk if its hormones from breastfeeding, taking the mini-pill or what but it's only been so-so for a while. Well tonight he came to my job to bring me whataburger, cause he's sweet like that, we started kissing and one thing led to another. We ended up doing our thing on the recliner in the break room and it was so hot! I feel a little guilty I just had sex where someone will be sitting later to watch tv lol. I am a night dispatcher and I had just sent the crew out to a call so I knew we wouldn't be interupted. I guess I just needed a change of scenery or maybe to feel a little naughty. I'm already thinking about where else we could try doing it to spice things up. If this is what it takes to get me in the mood, so be it! haha just thought I would share :)

by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this

wow! that sounds amazing i think doing the deed in other places spices things up!!! i give you props i dont know if i would have been brave enough to do it ! but when your in the moment get it !:)

TruCowboysFan
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Good for u 2. Its always fun to do it in new places.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wifeandmomof2.5
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Good for you.  I love having sex out.  In the car is my favorite.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)