Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so.. dh and I did the deed at my job...

Posted by   + Show Post

tbh our sex life hasn't really bounced back since i had dd 6 months ago. idk if its hormones from breastfeeding, taking the mini-pill or what but it's only been so-so for a while. Well tonight he came to my job to bring me whataburger, cause he's sweet like that, we started kissing and one thing led to another. We ended up doing our thing on the recliner in the break room and it was so hot! I feel a little guilty I just had sex where someone will be sitting later to watch tv lol. I am a night dispatcher and I had just sent the crew out to a call so I knew we wouldn't be interupted. I guess I just needed a change of scenery or maybe to feel a little naughty. I'm already thinking about where else we could try doing it to spice things up. If this is what it takes to get me in the mood, so be it! haha just thought I would share :)

by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:30 PM
Replies (11-15):
mommyof24ever
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2015 at 1:38 AM
Congrats...slumps after baby are really hard...try to keep that fire burning till things get back to normal.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 16, 2015 at 1:39 AM

Quoting Anonymous 3: Hope you don't have cameras!

I was thinking that too. I could never do something like that. Yikes!

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 16, 2015 at 3:33 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 16, 2015 at 3:37 AM

this is what I was thinking too!!!   a LOT of places have heaps of cameras nowdays!!   lol.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Hope you don't have cameras!

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2015 at 3:42 AM
Whatever gets you goin
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN