Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What was it? What can i do now?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

So when i was 16 (im 18 now) my mom had a boyfriend, he was 23. on quite a few occassions he said extreamly innappropriate things to me, like telling me my ass looked good, and asking to smell my hair, and offering to give me massages. he actually rubbed my leg once. I expressed explicitly that i didn't want ANY of those things at all, and when i would tell him no, he would call me a "stupid nigger bitch" and tell me "to go put some more grease in my nigger hair" (my mom is white and my dad is black). he is currently in prison for a different charge and is scedualed to get out in 2013. is there anything i can do to press charges now (i have severed ties with my mother) even though it's been over a year? what would what happend be called and was it even illegal?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2011 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NDADanceMom
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 1:19 AM

It doesnt sound criminal to me.  What crime?  Why would you brng charges?  DO you feel in danger? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 12, 2011 at 1:19 AM

unfortunately say things like that isnt illegal, theres nothing you can do to keep him in there...and even if he did do something more, without sufficient proof like pictures or visit to the er(doc note) theres nothing that can be done....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 12, 2011 at 1:21 AM

well i was a minor and this stuff went on over month and was unwanted and it was known that it was unwanted. i didnt post this looking for critism, im looking for help.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

It doesnt sound criminal to me.  What crime?  Why would you brng charges?  DO you feel in danger? 

NDADanceMom
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 1:26 AM

im not criticising you.  Im asking you what crime? He rubbed your back?  He called you names?  There is no proof of anything im assuming.  The guy is out of your life.  Let it go and thank god it didnt go further.

I had a priest that rubbed my back when I said no, he would try to get me alone to "talk"  I think he is likely a kiddie fiddler.  I got a bad vibe off this guy but like you I was older and stood up and said no.  Nothing but creepy stuff happened.  Yup, he was likely trying to do something, but he didnt do anything criminal with me.  I would never report it.

Quoting Anonymous:

well i was a minor and this stuff went on over month and was unwanted and it was known that it was unwanted. i didnt post this looking for critism, im looking for help.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Ataemommy
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 2:08 AM
Being an asshole isn't illegal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)