Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I cant stop thinking about what he did in our pass.......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

Hi well my boyfriend and i been dateing for about 9 months know and when we were dateing he did alot to me and know im pregent by him. I want you to tell me if its my fault why we fight or em i over doing it? My boyfriend went to go see his ex girlfriend while i was at school when no one is home and he didnt tell me not just that i found out by facebook. And also i went though his cell phone and found a strage text message him and his ex girlfriend where writing. And he had told her about how pretty she is and how it would be if he was still with her and how would it be if he kiss her? well i got so mad at him i told him to delet her off his facebook and delete her number off his phone but the thing that trip me out was i just went to her house to "tell her something" and he also said i was just playing with her over the text and she knows that. But when i went though his phone again he never deleted her number at all so i made a bigger deal about it. But the thing i wounder is why did he go to her house for and why didnt he tell me he seen her? So everytime when he ask me to make love to him i tell him no and i say why dont you go ask your ex irlfriend. Em i wrong by telling him that?

FROM,

help me

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2011 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Nov. 15, 2011 at 1:36 AM
2 moms liked this
Listen to your gut! You know he is up to no good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Begsley
by on Nov. 15, 2011 at 1:39 AM

He's not ready to have a kid. He wants to be with this girl more than you. Leave him. Simple as that.

GirlWSlingshot
by on Nov. 15, 2011 at 1:39 AM

That does not bode well! It certainly sounds pretty fishy!

annaica
by on Nov. 15, 2011 at 1:41 AM
He sounds like a loser. I think a woman deserves to be treated like a goddess!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ataemommy
by on Nov. 15, 2011 at 1:43 AM
3 moms liked this

You know he's cheating on you. If you were honest with yourself. And continuing to stay in that relationship and bring a kid into it is irresponsible.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Thats what i thought at first what if he is cheating on me but then it hit me i wanted to leave him but i dont know how to tell him. Because there is not all times when he all about us? He like his friend this or that and i get mad.

Ataemommy
by on Nov. 15, 2011 at 9:28 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats what i thought at first what if he is cheating on me but then it hit me i wanted to leave him but i dont know how to tell him. Because there is not all times when he all about us? He like his friend this or that and i get mad.

You tell him just like this:

"Fuck. Off."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 15, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Tell him to grow the hell up or go the hell away but you aren't putting up with his lying cheating no-good ass anymore.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2011 at 9:39 PM

See i dont want to leave him bc of our lil baby we r hving and yes he deleted her off his fone and facebook and things r getting better but i kant stop thinking what he did. He also told me that he do anything for me to stay with him he stop hving a fone and he delete his facebook. im lost and stuck in this relationship he even purpose to me.

karla85
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2011 at 9:56 PM

You deserve better Momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)