Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cant stop thinking about what he did in our pass.......

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Hi well my boyfriend and i been dateing for about 9 months know and when we were dateing he did alot to me and know im pregent by him. I want you to tell me if its my fault why we fight or em i over doing it? My boyfriend went to go see his ex girlfriend while i was at school when no one is home and he didnt tell me not just that i found out by facebook. And also i went though his cell phone and found a strage text message him and his ex girlfriend where writing. And he had told her about how pretty she is and how it would be if he was still with her and how would it be if he kiss her? well i got so mad at him i told him to delet her off his facebook and delete her number off his phone but the thing that trip me out was i just went to her house to "tell her something" and he also said i was just playing with her over the text and she knows that. But when i went though his phone again he never deleted her number at all so i made a bigger deal about it. But the thing i wounder is why did he go to her house for and why didnt he tell me he seen her? So everytime when he ask me to make love to him i tell him no and i say why dont you go ask your ex irlfriend. Em i wrong by telling him that?

FROM,

help me

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2011 at 12:55 AM
Replies (21-30):
wifecombs
by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 8:28 AM

He sounds like the type of person I would want my child to look up to....*insert sarcasm here*

I know he is baby daddy and it may be hard to cut the tie between you to, in fact you never truly will bc of baby...but if he is disrespecting you this badly don't you think its just going to get worse?

NDADanceMom
by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 8:28 AM

HOnestly you should tolerate anything unless your parents are going to support you.  Clearly you are not prepared to raise a child on your own.  Not to be mean but my 16 year old has been more lucid than you in her prose since she was 6.  I assume you have a learning disablity at best.  Your parents should have had you on a depo shot so clearly they arent into taking care of you. 

You are the one that picked this guy.  I personally wouldnt let him wash my car, but you let him put his penis in you.  Blech.  Your life is going to suck but I dont think you were Yale bound anyway.  Your only hope would be to give the baby up but moms like you never do.  You think somehow this child is the start of a great life.  Its not but you never believe that. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2011 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting NDADanceMom:

HOnestly you should tolerate anything unless your parents are going to support you.  Clearly you are not prepared to raise a child on your own.  Not to be mean but my 16 year old has been more lucid than you in her prose since she was 6.  I assume you have a learning disablity at best.  Your parents should have had you on a depo shot so clearly they arent into taking care of you. 

You are the one that picked this guy.  I personally wouldnt let him wash my car, but you let him put his penis in you.  Blech.  Your life is going to suck but I dont think you were Yale bound anyway.  Your only hope would be to give the baby up but moms like you never do.  You think somehow this child is the start of a great life.  Its not but you never believe that. 

Wow...your a fucking cunt. I'm sure your life is all peaches and cream and not a bad thing has ever happened to you.
Sweets27
by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 9:33 AM
You are allowing him to do this to you. Leave him he is probably still wanting to be with her. If you want to stay your only choice is to deal if he doesn't change. It's never a good idea to stay unhappy for the child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 10:29 AM

Wow you are really crude.  Nothing bad happened TO her.  She didnt have some jerk rape her.  Its her boyfriend.  She was a participant in this train wreck.  If it happened TO her I would feel bad for her.  She cant even form a coherant thought.  How is she going to raise a child?  Even if the government pays her way through life she does not have the cognative skills to parent.  Her ONLY hope is to
 give this child up and go to school.  She wont do that however.  She isnt aware of the situation enough to even realize what is waiting for her.  Poverty, abuse, neglect.  She will spend her entire life mystified that things NEVER work out for her.  SHe will always wonder what went wrong. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Wow...your a fucking cunt. I'm sure your life is all peaches and cream and not a bad thing has ever happened to you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:20 AM

ok look lady you dont have to sit there a be a rude like that and hell no im not going to give my baby up r u fuck nuts? ya i may have problems with my relationship but who dont i know bring a baby into this world is somthing big i know its not a joke and yes im still in school and i will finish school this year i maybe a teen or in your turn a kid but im take responsible for what i did and you act like you never have any problems in your life. i thought were sopost to help or give eachother advice not bring them down.  so i guess if ur daughter was in the same spot im pretty sure u tell her to give up her child? what mother does that to there kid and plus my parents does care and help me out.

DAHLONEGAMOMMY
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:22 AM

wow, just wow

auroragold
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Choices.

We all have them. Make the RIGHT one.

Don't ALLOW yourself to be a victim or let another person control YOU. 

YOU control your life - make the best of it.

Namaste17
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:40 AM
If he is just your boyfriend, you have the power to leave and you should. Expecting a person to change at this stage in your relationship is a huge red flag that the relationship needs to end. People do not change and you need to show your child that you have enough self respect to be respected by others. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:49 AM

I hear some of yall out what yall have to say about this. Just to give yall and update on everything yes i finaly left him. It feels so good but i saw nothing going to chage about him he is who he is and yes  we keep in touch because of our lil son. Everything is working out great i can say is he wants me back but like i told him u had your chance and u lost it. i am a very strong girl but i can be stubber at time. thanks girls for all the help yalll gave me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured