Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Getting Pregnant WITHOUT His Permission

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I wanna know what you think about getting pregnant or planning to get pregnant without your boyfriend/fiance/husband etc. knowing that you're actually trying. I know it's your body and you can due what you want. But how do you feel about it? Would you ever do it? Like if you stop taking your birth control or poke holes in the condom, regaurdless of how it's done. How do you feel about it?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2011 at 10:50 AM
Replies (331-340):
Mysty_1961
by on Nov. 23, 2011 at 2:28 AM

Not a good idea - kind of like cheating

Anonymous
by Anonymous 59 on Nov. 23, 2011 at 3:05 AM

I think it is wrong on so many levels. Why lie about wanting a baby with the person you love? I think it sounds like entrapment.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 60 on Nov. 24, 2011 at 5:41 PM

I don't think it's a good idea. But if they both want a child and just don't know if they're ready and are just gonna procrastinate maybe it's okay to get the ball rolling. It just depends if he wants a child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 61 on Nov. 24, 2011 at 5:45 PM
I suspect my sister did this by some things she said the father has nothing to do with the child it's sad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BaseballMom34
by on Nov. 24, 2011 at 5:46 PM
This is exactly why I think men should have a choice in giving up rights to a child same as we do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
answeet
by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 9:48 AM

I think that more women do this, then they would like to admit

milmomma2006
by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 10:29 AM

Having a baby is a BIG decision. IMO, for a relationship to work, be it a bf/gf situation or a marriage, all big decisions have to at least be discussed. Not all have to be agreed upon, but this one definitely does! No one should bring a baby into a relationship in which both people involved don't want it!! It's not fair to anyone involved and really is just a set up for failure.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 62 on Nov. 30, 2011 at 10:35 AM
Im tring To have a baby with my xdf without telling him. We already have 2 kids together and i want 1 more. But i dont want different fathers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JACAR2010
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:02 PM

It's not right. I would not do it.

JACAR2010
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:04 PM

No way. i think it's unfair, wrong and I would not do it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN