Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Getting Pregnant WITHOUT His Permission

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I wanna know what you think about getting pregnant or planning to get pregnant without your boyfriend/fiance/husband etc. knowing that you're actually trying. I know it's your body and you can due what you want. But how do you feel about it? Would you ever do it? Like if you stop taking your birth control or poke holes in the condom, regaurdless of how it's done. How do you feel about it?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2011 at 10:50 AM
Replies (291-300):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 49 on Nov. 19, 2011 at 12:33 PM
Um it's stupid lol. Dh says he'll poke holes in the condom to get me pregnant and if he was ever serious is fucking leave cuz I don't need that shit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela_Barlow
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2011 at 12:45 PM
I wouldn't do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jjjtuck
by on Nov. 19, 2011 at 12:47 PM

oh no that is betral of trust you might as well go sleep with some other guy secretly behind his back too. hopefully if your boyfriend/girlfriend your not trying to have kids because if you think that would put a ring on your finger your wrong and if it does it wont last long. Fiance? how about getting married and getting one commitement down before you try for another one? Lastly hopefully before you got married you both sat down and had some heart to hearts. do you want kids? if so when? if you don't is it a deal breaker? Would you really marry someone who is against having kids and then believe that this person is going to change their mind when you tell them suprise! Your just selfish if thats the case and you are going to make the child come into a world with less love

kittn370
by on Nov. 19, 2011 at 12:51 PM
It's the WORST, most PATHETIC and DISGUSTING thing a woman can do to a man, and any vile piece of shit that does it DESERVES to be left flat on her ass with NO HELP at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Oksana5041
by on Nov. 19, 2011 at 1:41 PM

I want a second child so much! My husband doesn't. I was joking about poking holes in condoms.

In seriousness it is a horrible thing to do. How would you feel if a man did that to you to get your pregnant?

If you go with the phylosophy that it's your body, then you can't expect him to be a father. What you need is a sperm donor.

PEEK05
by on Nov. 19, 2011 at 1:41 PM

I think it's disgusting and women like that are pieces of crap.

blue_apalt
by on Nov. 19, 2011 at 2:10 PM

If your partner thinks you are using bc or is trying to use it himself (ie condoms), it is VERY LOW to try to get pregnant w/o his knowledge.   Your body, sure, but it's his baby too.   He will be responsible for caring for that child (at least he should be), and it is 100% wrong to intentionally put that on a person w/o their knowledge.   Now accidents happen, and he should be willing to have a child if he's having sex -as should you- if an accident occurs, but this is not an "accident" and he has just as much right to decide to trying to have a baby vs not trying.   Sure  bc fails but it's a lot less likely to have a baby vs not using anything.  If he thinks you're on bc and you stop it, odds are huge you'll get pregnant, and it is SOOO wrong to do that intentionally when he's not on bored.   I think less of ppl, male or female, who would do this.  Not so much because of the idea of having a baby, but because it's dishonest, untrustworthy, and selfish -it's showing a total lack of regard for your spouse.   That is NOT how a committed, loving relationship should be.

wife_and_mommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2011 at 2:15 PM

Quoting PEEK05:

I think it's disgusting and women like that are pieces of crap.

Right on. In all seriousness knowing people that have done it.. I think there is something wrond and they are insecure and depending on how many children this would be for them. (then again sometimes that doesn't even matter) I feel like it is intrapment.. I feel that when you purposly get pregnant to "trap" your boyfriend into getting married is beyond insane.. although the men are also insane for doing it in the first place.. they can still be a father and not marry the crazy lady. 

really.. Low self esteem, insecure with their SO and relationship in general and down right dirty. 

I know some moms just posted that it's not that they just REALLY want another baby.. but that's not the way the majority see it. 

angeldessee
by on Nov. 19, 2011 at 4:58 PM

it disrespectful and if he doesnt find out how do you explin you got pregnant when you wqere being so careful, my husband would think i were cheating!!  how would you deal with that. unless you were prefer he thought it was cheating rather than knowing that you sabotaged it!!! in which case that is completely f**ked up. granted the whole thing is!

Quoting BEXi:

Quoting Anonymous:

He would never find out you did it on purpose unless you tell him though.

It's disrespectful, and they ALWAYS find out.

Love060708kids
by on Nov. 19, 2011 at 5:00 PM

I know people who do this because they want to "trap" their boyfriend.  They never stay...it's sad.  I think it's wrong

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN