Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Getting Pregnant WITHOUT His Permission

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I wanna know what you think about getting pregnant or planning to get pregnant without your boyfriend/fiance/husband etc. knowing that you're actually trying. I know it's your body and you can due what you want. But how do you feel about it? Would you ever do it? Like if you stop taking your birth control or poke holes in the condom, regaurdless of how it's done. How do you feel about it?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2011 at 10:50 AM
Replies (311-320):
andreamarie
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2011 at 10:30 PM
Also it is moraly wrong. You cannot force a bond between father & child if you trick your so/dh into parenthood. I woouldn't blame him if he walked. I would.
Realistically why would or should he even believe its his if you are so decietful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
milkmum
by on Nov. 19, 2011 at 11:58 PM

never ok

Megzboys
by on Nov. 20, 2011 at 12:05 AM

Quoting BEXi:

Quoting Anonymous:

He would never find out you did it on purpose unless you tell him though.

It's disrespectful, and they ALWAYS find out.

Men are not as stupid as some women believe them to be.   It would ruin whatever relationship the woman has with him.    Maybe he just wants to make sure he is prepared before he becomes a father and going behind his back is just awful and disrespectful.   I definitely do not think the man should have to care for a child that was created under such sneaky means.   Oh and if they are not married, it is a definite NO!   This is an example of why many men doens't trust women!!  

I love my boys

boy kissing mom                                        

maxxsmommy13
by on Nov. 20, 2011 at 12:34 AM

I would feel wayyy to guilty if I did      this..  sorry for any extra spaces or letters.. someone spilled somethinnng onn the key borad and didnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnt clean it up..  see what i mean

Pearls707
by on Nov. 20, 2011 at 1:04 AM

Horrible, horrible thing to do! If he doesn't want kids and is taking precautions not to have them, who are you (not you...but whoever) to take that away from him on purpose? Then if the relationship does not work out he's either 1) stuck paying child support or 2) left looking like a deadbeat dad b/c he's not paying support or spending time with the kid. Not only is that awful to do to the dad, but then you run the risk of the kid growing up being resented by dad (if he sticks around) or not knowing/having his/her dad. If that is something a girl would do, she is too selfish and immature to be a mother.

LeiOKeOla
by on Nov. 20, 2011 at 1:40 AM
I won't say how this person done it but I thought it was selfish of her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jeanniedoll
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2011 at 1:12 PM
Do people really put holes in condoms? Wow!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2011 at 6:30 PM

You've got to be kidding me.  That's a horrible thing to do to a man, and I think you know it.  It's HIS choice to be a father, not just yours to be a mother.

lilmisfit
by on Nov. 20, 2011 at 6:44 PM

I think it's a horrible thing to do. They're bringing another living soul into this world with a parent who quite possibly didn't want them. They're also binding that person into a life long commitment without their consent. How is that right? It's not...and it's a good way to screw up a child for life. 

notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2011 at 7:45 PM

no i would never do anything like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)