Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting Pregnant WITHOUT His Permission

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I wanna know what you think about getting pregnant or planning to get pregnant without your boyfriend/fiance/husband etc. knowing that you're actually trying. I know it's your body and you can due what you want. But how do you feel about it? Would you ever do it? Like if you stop taking your birth control or poke holes in the condom, regaurdless of how it's done. How do you feel about it?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2011 at 10:50 AM
Replies (321-330):
shemekia80
by on Nov. 20, 2011 at 9:17 PM

No, children in this situation are usually not loved by the other parent.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2011 at 10:36 PM
It is always wrong! It isn't always the woman doing it to the man though. My husband sabotaged our birth control when I told him I wouldn't have another child with him. Even though I caught on quick it was too late. I was depressed and angry most of my pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommys2cupcakes
by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 4:51 PM

that is just wrong and decetful... i know i would never be able to do something like that

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2011 at 6:16 PM

Life isn't always that simple... I wish my Husband was easier to get along with. I was 35y/o when our 1ST Son was born. I was hoping for a Girl, but I still love the second Baby Boy I now have. I will be 40y/o next year and he wanted me to wait longer than we did with our 1ST child, who was planned.

Lilypie - (2dY4)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2011 at 11:37 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I did it.
and he is very happy about it actually. We're both excited for the new baby.
He was on the fence, never wanted to discuss it, DS was getting older.. So I stopped taking my bc.
I think it was a good choice.

Same with my husband actually. Our first child was TOTALLY accidental. In fact I secretly hoped for a m/c and even thought of abortion, due to our situation at the time. I decided that with the pass loses we had had, that even if it meant that I had to raise that child alone, I was gonna have that child. I did. And my husband LOVES our child with all of his heart! =)

Our second one that's due right after the start of the new year, was not planned, but was not prevented. I personally would have loved to wait a little longer, perhaps when our oldest was out of diapers and completely potty trained. But I have learned to go with what God gives us. When he gives it to us. Hasn't failed us yet. We have learned to follow God, and trust in Him.

My husband knew I had not been taking my bc. He never asked why I wasn't taking it, But I wasn't taking it because I was gaining weight so fricking fast! ugh. I even joined a gym to lose this weight.

After the birth of this child I'm getting an IUD. Don't want any more children for a while! IF we are to have another child IF that is, I want to have fun planning that one with my husband instead of being surprised.

I think some women here have demonstrated that they truly don't know fully of what goes on between two people. And it's none of their business.

Why be so judgemental about something we don't have the full story on?

Just saying is all.

Oh my husband is THRILLED by both children, the total accident one, and the surprise but not planned/prevented one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2011 at 1:50 AM

The government needs to enforce Forced Adoption of those newborn Children born out of Wedlock, that the government feels are at risk of neglect or abuse due to Single Mothers, they feel would not be able to provide the means for the child to be raised in a stable environment that offers the child the chance to thrive both physically, emotionally and intellectually. Since neglect and child abuse can be physical & emotional and might possibly damagethe childs intellectual abilities.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2011 at 1:55 AM

When I was 18, I thought I was in love with this guy.  I tried EVERYTHING to get pregnant- pillow under the hips, poking holes in the condoms, getting him wasted so he wouldn't use a condom, tracking Ovulation time.... For 2 years, NOTHING.  Not even a late period.

I met my SO at a party and we started as a fling.  I got pregnant on accident (we used a condom, it broke apparently) and even though he and I have had our ups and downs- have even broken up a few times- We are together now, and engaged.  Our son is our life and every day I find out new reasons to love my SO.

Whoever is running the show up there (God, Allah, Whatever higher power there is) knew that my ex was the wrong guy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2011 at 10:25 AM

I haven't done it. But the conversation has come up between me and the Husband about having more children. He doesn't want to have more until we are financially stable. But who will ever be financially stable for children? I don't want to have any past 25. and I'm 23 now. I'm currently on Mirena and it has to come out in 2014. I might would consider taking it out and having one, he does want one, just when we're ready. But that would be better than leaving him and having one with some one else right?

Mrs.VanDeKamp
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 10:29 AM

Well if you didn't want to get pregnant, but your bf/dh/so was poking holes in condoms or rendering your bc ineffective....and you got preggers...how would YOU feel?

jacobsmommy84
by Member on Nov. 23, 2011 at 2:24 AM
So so soooo wrong... It needs to be something you both want or at least something that surprises the both of you. It just makes things really hard otherwise:/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured