Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i feel naughty!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Not a troll post honest!

I entered into an "emotional cyber/text" affair tonight.

I'm done with my husband. He hasn't given me what I've needed for a long time now and likely never will. I love him to death! We've been together for a very long time. But mama needs love and excitement and adventure. Mama needs compassion and passion!

I don't know where my marriage is right now and I don't know where its going to go. All I know is my husband has been sleeping on the couch for a while now.

I feel like he's abandoned me and our children.

I've cried out desperately for a long time that I need him, his love, etc. But all I've gotten is a cold shoulder.

He just doesn't get me.

He's cheated on me in the past. Long time ago past. Several times.

I've never even so much as looked at another guy. Ever. Been true to my heart all these years.

I just can't take this any more.

I completely broke down and he was there. Let's call him Mike. Mike just, he just comforted me. Felt so great to have the comfort.

Its a strange rush.

I don't know where this will go. But the comfort is something I need right now!

I can't tell any of my friends. They would all tell my husband.

Strange. Never saw me doing this before. I even looked at pron tonight while enjoying myself! Wow! =)

Please don't bash. You are not in my situation and have no clue what's been going on to push me this far. I just don't know what else to do to save my marriage. I'm sort of at the point of being done of being the only one fighting for it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QueenB27
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:51 AM
No bashing here but it is only fair you end your marriage before you start something with someone else. I hope everything works out for you though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ickybanana
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:56 AM

I agree!

Quoting QueenB27:

No bashing here but it is only fair you end your marriage before you start something with someone else. I hope everything works out for you though.

elizabeth.mary
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:58 AM

END your MARRIAGE!
That is all.

eryn.stocks
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 1:00 AM

all i have to say is you have tried and tried and he just doesn't want to give you what you need i don't blame you one bit. good luck and i hope everything works out for you :)

MommyK1022
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 1:18 AM

Just end your marriage... As long as you know you tried your hardest to save it, there should be no regret of leaving him.. Obviously he doesn't want you and another thing I suggest, is to NOT stay with him because of the kids...

My parents did that.. well because of me (i'm the only child)... My dad is a drug addict.. and my mom stuck by him because of me... now she feels stuck because he has mental disorders and feels bad if she leaves him...

so do you and your kids a favor and just leave =)

kzuehlk
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 1:21 AM

This. Good luck with everything

Quoting eryn.stocks:

all i have to say is you have tried and tried and he just doesn't want to give you what you need i don't blame you one bit. good luck and i hope everything works out for you :)

GirlWSlingshot
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 1:23 AM

Quote:

I just don't know what else to do to save my marriage. I'm sort of at the point of being done of being the only one fighting for it.

I'm trying not to judge you because you sound pretty desperate. But how will this save your marriage? Going further with your emotional affair will only widen the rift between you and your husband. Maybe it's time to tell him that you're at the end of your rope and you're going to start seeking attention elsewhere if you guys don't get things back on track. Much better to be honest now (while your marriage still has a chance) than to end up being the bad guy when the poo hits the fan. 

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 2:14 AM

End your marriage before you cheat.

If you feel like you have been done for so long, then it's only fair that you clue your husband in on it. Doing anything otherwise is assholeish.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 18, 2016 at 2:52 PM
Good
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 18, 2016 at 2:55 PM
You're cheating?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)