Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have NEVER had an orgasm...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
I'm 20 years old and I have never had an orgasm. It's not like I'm exactly that "innocent" either. I've had more than my fair share of experience, yet I have never gotten off. I mean, don't get me wrong, I can get myself off. But I'm married and my husband can't even pleasure me the way he should be able to. I love sex, but this is just ridiculous. Is there something wrong with me?? :'(
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2011 at 2:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GumDropDiva
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this

for me i have to tilt my hips up almost like a reverse crunch and sqeuezze my muschles.. ass/and vag muscles that is lol... it took me a while to figure that out ... there is nothing wrong with you just try different positions and angles... and how long he last can ahve an effect it take me awhile.. at least 20mins and with two little one that doesnt happen often lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 18, 2011 at 2:16 AM
No. It's not that uncommon, but you should be honest with him if it's something you want to happen. You both may need to get more creative in the ways he tries to help you achieve an O, and just know that for some couples it takes more time to figure out what works.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 2:17 AM

Wait. You've never had an orgasm at all or just never had one with a partner?

If it's the latter, then you need to tell him what feels good and take more control of your sexuality. Help him please you because it'll make both of you more fulfilled sexually. Most (non jerky) men love to please their woman, so he'll enjoy being able to rock your world.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 18, 2011 at 2:18 AM
I've never gotten off from just sex, I need something else going on down there. Hint fingers hint. I used to watch talk sex with Sue Johanson alot and its normal, alot of women can't from just a penis, myself included
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaspersmommy2
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 2:22 AM

honey, i have been married for 3 years, and i havebeen with this man for 7 years and he has never once gave be the big o, i can give myself one but he can't and it is simply because he doesn't try. i have told my honey several times what i like and he gets pissed at me cause i take so long, but its not my fault, he gets tired easy adn starts complaining. so i just frieaking give up. but i am at my breaking point too. it shouldnt be a hassle to pleasure somebody you love, but he seems to think it is, good luck with your honey, when you find out let me know

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 18, 2016 at 2:58 PM
:/
702girly
by on Sep. 18, 2016 at 2:59 PM
Learn to give yourself one and it will be easier to have one with a partner.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 18, 2016 at 3:01 PM
I didn't have one until I got a vibrator at age 27
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 18, 2016 at 3:03 PM

I need to use a vibrator when with my husband at this point. Maybe get yourself one?

Spare.Time
by on Sep. 18, 2016 at 3:05 PM

I'm sorry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)