Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am still on cafeMoM and I am practically starving, sleepy as you wouldn't believe and not to mention I just allowed my ds(6yo) to have full control of the tv....well for at least the hour, then I told him he had to go to bed.

** What about you?? Are addicted? What activities have you sacraficed to enter in ONE LAST POST/RESPONSE??

by on Nov. 19, 2011 at 1:01 AM
Replies (11-16):
firebird78
by Lilly's mom on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:08 AM

i do this too, and i'll think, okay, i'll stay on here for just a few more minutes......a half hour will go by and i'll do it again, lol   (so when i do get up, if the posts are just super amusing that day, i'll run around and do a few chores on my way back from the bathroom or kitchen so no chores get neglected) 

crazymom36
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting emeraldangel20:

sleep

RylisMommy
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:17 AM

Neglecting two research papers! 10 pages each =/.... tomorrow will be hard. (due monday and tuesday!!)

blaQness689
by Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 10:00 AM

well then... WOOT WOOT FOR CAFEMOM!!

Quoting Mom_Of_3_Angelz:

I am currently stuck at work (Overtime) for 13 hours! So I have to fond some way to pass the time since it is DEAD in here!

blaQness689
by Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 10:03 AM

LOL... I do this too... but it seems like I never get done due to my 3yo who seems to follow me around creating new news

Quoting firebird78:

i do this too, and i'll think, okay, i'll stay on here for just a few more minutes......a half hour will go by and i'll do it again, lol   (so when i do get up, if the posts are just super amusing that day, i'll run around and do a few chores on my way back from the bathroom or kitchen so no chores get neglected) 

blaQness689
by Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 10:05 AM

AHHHH!!!! Papers!! and they're research ones... blah

gl to you... I believe you will finish ontime =D

Quoting RylisMommy:

Neglecting two research papers! 10 pages each =/.... tomorrow will be hard. (due monday and tuesday!!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)