Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't know how we're going to pull off Christmas....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I don't work...our schedules don't work out so that I can right now. My husband works nights and I wait tables for a living. I can't work mornings because he doesn't get out of work until after a restaurant would want someone there for breakfast, I can't do lunch because he's sleeping, I can't do dinner because he goes to work. We don't have babysitters and we can't afford to pay someone to watch our children. Anyway, I don't know how we're going to afford Christmas this year. I have already eliminated buying things for other people, they'll be getting baked goods and home made things. I'm worried about successfully pulling it off for the children. It will be obvious that we are having a tough year, hopefully our oldest is still young enough to not notice. I'm just worried. Generally I'm the one who reassures my husband that it will be fine, but this year, I don't know if I can ease his mind. I'm not looking for advice or anything, just needed to get that off my chest.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2011 at 10:33 AM
Replies (11-17):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2017 at 6:34 PM
Go check the date again on this post

Quoting Anonymous 2:

well you could post pone it until  you get on your feet but that months away in fact 5 months today

STOP WORRYING

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 25, 2017 at 6:34 PM
Very old post. That year's Christmas has sailed.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

well you could post pone it until  you get on your feet but that months away in fact 5 months today

STOP WORRYING

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 25, 2017 at 6:35 PM

:)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 25, 2017 at 6:36 PM
Um...do you realize this post is from NOVEMBER 2011??

Quoting Anonymous 2:

STOP WORRYING

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 25, 2017 at 6:36 PM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jul. 25, 2017 at 6:41 PM
Yes please!

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Mobile Photo

PJMM
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2017 at 6:43 PM
Who's bumping this stuff six years old? You all getting that bored?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)