Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

he wants a toy, not a wife

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 2:00 PM
  • 1 Replies

I'm not going to be Anonymous anymore when I post about my hubby. I complain about him quite often. I'm the one who posted about visiting family in another state and made my hubby drive all that way to show me he really wanted to make the marriage work. Well, we've been working on it, but things are going back to the way it was before where I feel absolutely unappreciated and misunderstood. I feel, more or less, STUCK. I don't work, so I don't have money to leave with. I know that he will get pissed if I take money out of our savings to go, that he will work for all he's worth on taking my son from me which scares the living shit out of me. My family have told me to go to a homeless shelter if I try to leave him again bc they don't want the stress. I understand that it's stressful, but without my family I have no support. I have no family in my state, no friends! As law, I can't take our son across statelines without his consent. I know he won't allow it. I just don't know what to do. I'm not in love with him anymore. The only love I have for him is that he's the father of our son.

by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 22, 2011 at 2:09 PM

Praying that you get unstuck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)