Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sleep Confession and Vent

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 4:59 PM
  • 1 Replies

I tend to go to sleep every night around 8:30 bc that's when I get tired and I have done this since our son started sleeping through the night, which has been a year and a few months now. I wake up whenever our son wakes me up, which has been anywhere from 6-7:30am. My hubby kept grabbing me last night and pushing me back into the living room, not letting me go upstairs to go to bed around 8:15. He says I sleep too much and that it's effecting how much time we spend together. Keep in mind, he had a four day weekened and today was when he went back to work. Last weekend, we had problems bc I left him periodically until he said he would fix his controlling, OCD ways and spend more time with our son, like playing, feeding, and diaper changes. When we were laying out the list of things each of us should work on, my sleeping habits never showed up on his list. Not to mention he was pestering me all weekend about this, that, or the other. It was always SOMETHING that I needed to do. We argued about my sleeping habits for a good half hour, and then he started saying that I needed to do something for him to even consider helping with our son. He only does (and this is on a good weekend for him) one diaper change and feeding and maybe an hour of playing each day with our son. I would like him to do more. Since when do I have to do MORE than I already do for him so that he can help me take care of OUR son? I feel unappreciated more and more. I know I've been venting ALL day about my hubby, but I just can't do this anymore. Seriously.

by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
momof3superkids
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 5:05 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN