Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did he REALLY just say that?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

He called me a piece of shit mom.. wtf?! This is the convo. but first a lil background.. They threw away 200 oz. of my breast milk. I moved to OK but my DF was goin back to WA for a little while

me: You threw it away?! Sean I worked so hard to make that and NO SHIT Derick was coming back for it! As you and Pattrick always say ASK BEFORE YOU THROW IT AWAY! That was Oliver's food it's not like you through away my cookie or some stupid shit.. There was plenty of room in that freezer for your food you could have at LEAST waited 'til Derick got back to ask if he needed it!

Sean: For one i didn't fucking throw it away so stop saying i did.pattrick and tony did dipshit.And two i would have done it anyway because its not like you guys gave two shits about our stuff as well.And also Ricki pumping that much dose not even look healthy.N wonder you said it hurts you.You pumped way too much.And also even if it was legal to send that milk it would have thawed out by the time it got to you.Even if it was first class mail so I'm going to tell you the same thing i told derick.You can FUCK OFF.First Derick decides not to pay pattrick back his money and then you tell us to clean our shit up when you guys our even more messy than we are.And then you pull this shit?I couldn't care less how many times you guys try to blame me for this shit you both can fuck off for all the bull crap you guys cause.

Me: Derick told me you did and I had already gotten over it.. I sent this the day I found out. That was Oliver's food! It's more imprtant then you guys' precious shit but how'd we mistreat your stuff? and the reason it hurt was because you have to get used to it you can't pump too much, Derick was going to send it in dry ice so yes it still would've been frozen. Derick didn't pay Pattrick back because he felt as though that was his part of rent after living with us since february. Our biggest mess was Oliver's stuff out in the living room, you guys had a big mess in the kitchen that you'd never clean, I always wound up cleaning the stove and counters for you guys because even when I ASKED you to clean sometime, A week later it'd still fucking be there. really? We pull this shit? Derick dsaid it was you and Pattrick and we didn't CAUSE this! You guys did by throwing out Oliver's fucking food. Throw our shit away that's one thing but Oliver's? No shit we were coming back for it, they could've atleast fucking waited 'til Derick came home and asked him! or fucking called us, they had plenty of room in the freezer

Sean: That milk of yours filled the whole feezer.There was no room and also i could give a fuck less if you belive me or not.You want to know why there was still a stain on the stove after a month?Because it was a NEW mess.You know,AFTER WE CLEANED THE LAST ONE?I tryed to tell you this wen you still lived here but you would never listen.Oh and the big mess on the counter was your moms doing and derick's doing with the coffee.To send breastmilf through the mail you have to have a licence(spelling) from the mail serviceand even wen you have that you have to use expensive packaging that you get from the mail service.Theres no god damn diffrence between mine and pattricks food.We never threw away your shit unless it was empty.YOU GUYS FUCKED UP THE FLOOR.Oliver's stuff?Thats it?You guys fucked up the carpet,the bathroomwas messy as fuck and full of clothes. had to throw Oliver's bath out of the bathroom because you guys kept being LAZY ASSES and could not do it yourselves.Oh and every time Bubbles shit on the floor was because Derick would not clean the cat litter.And want to know what he said about that? "the cat is Ricki's tell her about it not me" even though you couldn't because you were prenat.But wat about after you had your kid?You BOTH still didn't take care of that cat.me and pattrick for months fed that cat and let her in and out so she could use the restoom.What pisses me off is that now that you guys have a kid you think it gives you a right slack on everything else.And thats why they say kids shouldn't be having kids.Oh and Derick owes pattrick money.He fucking gave Derick two of his checks.One to help with rent in the apartment and another to help Derick move into the house with penny.Its funny because derick knows he owes him but hes making exuces not to.I payed for all of pattricks shit in the duplex.he satyed in MY ROOM I PAYED FOR AND USED HIS OWN FOOD AND USED MY INTERNET.You guys didn't do jack shit.He didn't owe you guys shit.You need to grow the fuck up and start taking responsibility because yo kid is not a replacement for everything you have to do.Its an add on to everything.I have had enough of people jerking around i am fed up with it.I was so close to beating the living SHIT out of Derick last night for his stupidity getting in my face about that fuckng milk that you probly COULD NOT HAVE SENT ANYWAY!

So you,Your pice of shit mom and Derick can all go fuck yourselves

Me:The milk only filled 1/4 of the freezer not the whole fucking thing, The mess on thestove was in the exact same place everyday. The counter had your pizza box from the time tony came over and crums and some sauce on it for 2 weeks (until I cleaned it) there was also rice and grease from you spam and stuff. If the carpets ruined it's not all us, you guys spilled in there more then we did. The bathroom was messy from you guys too, the only clothes in there were Derick's and occasionally one of Oliver's onsies but I usually cleaned that up. Even after having him I wasn't supposed to do it since I'm breast feeding. I fed her every time I saw her food bowl was empty, I let her in and out every time she wanted to and I saw her. You guys were in the living room, if I don't see her wanting in then no shit and btw she pooped behind the couch because you closed the garage door you know.. where her litter is? and in your room 'cause you guys practically locked her in there at night. Pattrick lived in the apartment to if he can help it's kinda his responsibility to. If you were paying for pattrick too then rent should've been even instead of uspaying 100$ more then you. I never SAID he was! but I still cleaned the house except when I got frustrated that I was the one cleaning the rooms while you guys sat on your asses and playedvideo games when you didn't work. you guys didn't do shit besides eating playing video games and sleeping when you didn't have a job. Even if we couldn't have sent the milk he coud've brought it when he came back here. I hope when you have a kid your gf or w/e pumps and I hope someone throws hers away KNOWING it was food for the baby because they didn't have enough common sense to know we were coming back for it or even fucking call or message derick to find out.

Just because you're pissed doesn't give you a fucking right to say that? How the fuck am I a piece of shit mom? I take care of Oliver. I do EVERYTHING for him, you have no idea what you're even saying and have no reason to even say it.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2011 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2011 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Way too long and I am too lazy
december911
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2011 at 8:02 PM

I tried to get through it but kept skipping over things...sorry

MzHuycke
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 8:03 PM

he didnt call you a POS mom, he called your mother one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2011 at 8:04 PM

0.0 I totally misread that.. I'll admit I'm not AS mad now but that still upsets me that he said that.

Quoting MzHuycke:

Mrs.Pedro
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2011 at 8:05 PM

That really sucks that they are on you like that...I am glad you are out of there. My best advice is to let it be...There's nothing you can do to get the milk back and there's nothing you can do to make them stop being lazy douche bags. It is better to let it go and be happy with what you have and never deal with them again, then it is to keep arguing with them and be stressed out.

You are NOT a pos mom!!!

ShannyLouisiany
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 8:17 PM
2 moms liked this
that was so long. and you all sound like pigs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaRockstarOf2
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 8:23 PM
O.o yikes i got to lost to finIsh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MzHuycke
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 8:31 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

0.0 I totally misread that.. I'll admit I'm not AS mad now but that still upsets me that he said that.

Quoting MzHuycke:

He still sounds like an asshole, don't get me wrong. But at least it wasn't a stab at you. Sounds like a shitty situation all around.

My name is Jonna. I am 19 years old, and a mother of two boys. They were born 10-31-07 and 8-26-11. I was 15 years old when I had my first. I breastfeed, I co-sleep, I circumcise. I married the love of my life and sons' father on 10-9-10, and just celebrated our one year anniversary. We own our own home, we own two cars, and we are not on PA. I love being a mommy, I love being a wife.
This is me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)