Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm listening to Miley Cyrus and I like her music! Does that make me pathetic? 

Have a Great Day!!!

by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 9:54 PM
Replies (21-27):
MrsBridges19
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 10:31 PM

Oh yes!  It's Demi Lovato.  I hate her a bit.  She's not even that great of a singer.  If you can believe it, she's worse live.  Ugh.

Quoting momof52011:

Haha, shushhh! We can just tell the police to go away when they come to our houses to question us about our obsessions, I shall be busy deleting my saved TV programmes as they bang on the door ;)! It's got Demi Lovato in, she really annoys me.. I don't know if that's who you're talking about? I hate watching any wizards episodes with Mason (Greg Sulkin) in, he makes me embarrassed to be British he annoys me so much.

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Haha not necessarily lonely, but maybe seen as creepy for two grown women to be so in love with a teenage star.  I haven't seen Princess Protection Program.  I might have to look into it, but I think I skipped it because it had someone in it that I can't stand...

Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2011 at 10:32 PM

As long as you don't think that my listening to music in a language I don't understand (fully) is pathetic .. then .. nope.. :D

momof52011
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 10:33 PM

Have you seen Demi Lovato live? I cannot believe she would be worse live, my 11 year old is OBSESSED with Camp Rock and it's like watching paint dry for me, I just can't stand the film. I'd rather watch High School Musical or even that new Lemonade Mouth thing that my 9 year old loves...

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Oh yes!  It's Demi Lovato.  I hate her a bit.  She's not even that great of a singer.  If you can believe it, she's worse live.  Ugh.

Quoting momof52011:

Haha, shushhh! We can just tell the police to go away when they come to our houses to question us about our obsessions, I shall be busy deleting my saved TV programmes as they bang on the door ;)! It's got Demi Lovato in, she really annoys me.. I don't know if that's who you're talking about? I hate watching any wizards episodes with Mason (Greg Sulkin) in, he makes me embarrassed to be British he annoys me so much.

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Haha not necessarily lonely, but maybe seen as creepy for two grown women to be so in love with a teenage star.  I haven't seen Princess Protection Program.  I might have to look into it, but I think I skipped it because it had someone in it that I can't stand...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

B-FigNewton
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 10:37 PM

It doesn't make anyone pathetic to listen to music they love! :)

busymominmo
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 11:34 PM

Quoting B-FigNewton:

It doesn't make anyone pathetic to listen to music they love! :)

Thank you!!!

Have a Great Day!!!

busymominmo
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 11:35 PM

Quoting Pooobaihr:

As long as you don't think that my listening to music in a language I don't understand (fully) is pathetic .. then .. nope.. :D

I don't! :)

Have a Great Day!!!

MrsBridges19
by on Nov. 23, 2011 at 5:41 AM

Sadly, yes, I have seen her live.  I took my niece to a Jonas Brothers concert and she opened for them.  And actually, I like Lemonade Mouth.  Then again, I really like Bridgit Mendler.  I think she's so pretty and actually talented, unlike most Disney stars now a days.

Quoting momof52011:

Have you seen Demi Lovato live? I cannot believe she would be worse live, my 11 year old is OBSESSED with Camp Rock and it's like watching paint dry for me, I just can't stand the film. I'd rather watch High School Musical or even that new Lemonade Mouth thing that my 9 year old loves...

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting momof52011:

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN