Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm listening to Miley Cyrus and I like her music! Does that make me pathetic? 

Have a Great Day!!!

by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 9:54 PM
Replies (11-20):
momof52011
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 10:07 PM

Me too! Haha, finally someone else who I can share my crazy confession with! I actually am in love with her I swear, I probably sound super creepy now but I love her music and I just love her in general. I actually save wizards on my TV and secretly watch it after everyone has gone to bed (I can't believe just said that) Ah well, I don't know any of you guys in real life!

Quoting MrsBridges19:

I'm in love with Selena Gomez.

Quoting momof52011:

I like Miley Cyrus & Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez... people should probably just kill me now...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

MrsBridges19
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 10:09 PM

Nope, not crazy.  I totally watch Wizards and I'm probably crazy in love with her.  Haha.  Maybe a bit more than you because I was slightly jealous and angry at Justin Beiber for dating her.  She could do so much better...

Quoting momof52011:

Me too! Haha, finally someone else who I can share my crazy confession with! I actually am in love with her I swear, I probably sound super creepy now but I love her music and I just love her in general. I actually save wizards on my TV and secretly watch it after everyone has gone to bed (I can't believe just said that) Ah well, I don't know any of you guys in real life!

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting momof52011:

I like Miley Cyrus & Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez... people should probably just kill me now...

NDADanceMom
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 10:11 PM

LOL on my Ipod I have "the climb" and "hoedown throwdown".

momof52011
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 10:12 PM

Aha no I was totally the same, when I heard I sort of cried a little inside. She could do so much better than Bieber! Made me angry... Oh finally it all comes out... I love Wizards so much, I'll watch anything with Selena Gomez in, So Random! Just came out here (UK) on Disney Channel so I actually made myself watch that garbage just because Selena sang at the end of one of the episodes, she's in prankstars or something soon, it's sad that I bookmark programmes with her in on my system... It's gotten to that point! Haha... 

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Nope, not crazy.  I totally watch Wizards and I'm probably crazy in love with her.  Haha.  Maybe a bit more than you because I was slightly jealous and angry at Justin Beiber for dating her.  She could do so much better...

Quoting momof52011:

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting momof52011:

MrsBridges19
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 10:17 PM

I know how you feel.  I watched that Cinderella Story thing she was in just because she was in it.  Ugh, did you know she was named after that Selena that was popular in the 90s?  The one that was shot by the president of her fan club? 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selena

Kinda interesting.  That's where she got her inspiration to be a singer.  Ohgoodness, I'm such a nerd.  Lol.

Quoting momof52011:

Aha no I was totally the same, when I heard I sort of cried a little inside. She could do so much better than Bieber! Made me angry... Oh finally it all comes out... I love Wizards so much, I'll watch anything with Selena Gomez in, So Random! Just came out here (UK) on Disney Channel so I actually made myself watch that garbage just because Selena sang at the end of one of the episodes, she's in prankstars or something soon, it's sad that I bookmark programmes with her in on my system... It's gotten to that point! Haha... 

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting momof52011:

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting momof52011:

momof52011
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 10:20 PM

I love Another Cinderella Story, I also love that Princess Protection Programme film. I about died when she was rapping on that advert for the EMAs, I called my husband down the stairs and I was like "SELENA IS ON THE TV AND SHE'S RAPPING". I swear the closest he's ever come to throwing something at me LOL. Really? I had no idea she was named after her! I've read up about her before (cringe) and actually never saw that. We should start a Selena Gomez group although I guess it would probably get prettyyy lonely!

Quoting MrsBridges19:

I know how you feel.  I watched that Cinderella Story thing she was in just because she was in it.  Ugh, did you know she was named after that Selena that was popular in the 90s?  The one that was shot by the president of her fan club? 

Kinda interesting.  That's where she got her inspiration to be a singer.  Ohgoodness, I'm such a nerd.  Lol.

Quoting momof52011:

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting momof52011:

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting momof52011:

alotta_fagina
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 10:21 PM
not at all lol
MrsBridges19
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Haha not necessarily lonely, but maybe seen as creepy for two grown women to be so in love with a teenage star.  I haven't seen Princess Protection Program.  I might have to look into it, but I think I skipped it because it had someone in it that I can't stand...

Quoting momof52011:

I love Another Cinderella Story, I also love that Princess Protection Programme film. I about died when she was rapping on that advert for the EMAs, I called my husband down the stairs and I was like "SELENA IS ON THE TV AND SHE'S RAPPING". I swear the closest he's ever come to throwing something at me LOL. Really? I had no idea she was named after her! I've read up about her before (cringe) and actually never saw that. We should start a Selena Gomez group although I guess it would probably get prettyyy lonely!

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting momof52011:

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting momof52011:

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting momof52011:

momof52011
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Haha, shushhh! We can just tell the police to go away when they come to our houses to question us about our obsessions, I shall be busy deleting my saved TV programmes as they bang on the door ;)! It's got Demi Lovato in, she really annoys me.. I don't know if that's who you're talking about? I hate watching any wizards episodes with Mason (Greg Sulkin) in, he makes me embarrassed to be British he annoys me so much.

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Haha not necessarily lonely, but maybe seen as creepy for two grown women to be so in love with a teenage star.  I haven't seen Princess Protection Program.  I might have to look into it, but I think I skipped it because it had someone in it that I can't stand...

Quoting momof52011:

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting momof52011:

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting momof52011:

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting momof52011:

hollydaze1974
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 10:29 PM
Love Miley.... Worry about her though, I was hoping she would be a more well known, yet grounded Disney turned adult like Hillary Duff... She would've had a better chance if her parents hadn't split
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN