Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

teen pregnancies are not anything to be proud of!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Teen pregnancy isn't a Damn badge of honor! It means some little girl who should have been doing something age appropriate was having sex! Not cute! Not something to be proud of. Sad! Sad! Sad!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2011 at 10:37 PM
Replies (251-260):
whoslifeanyway
by Bronze Member on Dec. 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm Damn proud that I was a teen Mom!!!! I'm not proud of losing my virginity at 14 but my daughter saved my life. It is sad when teenagers feel like they have to turn to sex to get a positive look at love, but sometimes it happens. We are not all raised by cuddley, happy, perfect parents.
I was 18 when I had my first and a week after my 20th birthday when I had my second.
RobogeishaMom
by on Dec. 24, 2011 at 7:19 PM

Life is way too short to spend time ashamed-it's almost 2012 not 1935 where a young woman was considered a whore even if she was raped and either sent away to give up her baby whether she wanted to or not or made to lie and say her husband died or something-it's not something to proud of, but it doesnt have to be the end of the world-it is however the end of your carefree teenage years. You can still make a life and future for yourself and your child but it will be much harder than if you didnt get pregnant. Harder doesnt mean impossible if a young woman is really determined to give her child a good life

RobogeishaMom
by on Dec. 24, 2011 at 7:28 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

The sheer number of teen moms replying proves my point. Teen pregnancy has now become some misguided badge of honor in society. Sad and pathetic

Well what do you think the answer is? Go back to the days when girls were sent away in shame while the boys that got them that way got off scott free. Get over it that isnt gonna happen. My personal belief is they should wait til they're married but since people generally dont married til they're in their 30's it isnt likely. Girls in this situation have a hard enough hill to climb why kick them all the way up?

β€œThere are no good girls gone wrong - just bad girls found out.”
― Mae West
Anonymous
by Anonymous 39 on Dec. 24, 2011 at 7:32 PM
Okay that's bs I'm a teen mom and I'm married and happy with my son and his dad so stfu
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 24, 2011 at 9:44 PM
Yep proves my point .

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay that's bs I'm a teen mom and I'm married and happy with my son and his dad so stfu

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaidensmom2011
by on Dec. 24, 2011 at 9:54 PM
That ur judging all teen moms unfairly yeah I'd say it does
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 24, 2011 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Teen pregnancy isn't cute! Plain and simple! And for society to just encourage this sad epidemic. . Is disgusting

Quoting Kaidensmom2011:

That ur judging all teen moms unfairly yeah I'd say it does

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizzypuppylove
by on Dec. 24, 2011 at 11:32 PM
2 moms liked this

i had my son at 18, im not proud that my birth control failed, but im proud that i was able to have such a healthy happy baby, if thats such a bad thing then so be it

Kaidensmom2011
by on Dec. 24, 2011 at 11:42 PM
2 moms liked this
I had my son in September I'm 19 years old and not all teen moms think it's glorified I know better but you make it seem like teens are getting pregnant on purpose and it's bulls*** because for most of us I think didn't plan on becoming parent but at least we stepped up and took responibility for it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2011 at 4:22 PM
If teen is having sex then they are taking chance to get pregnant. And when you get pregnant you are suppose to step up. Parents have been doing that for millions of years. Taking care of their children.

Quoting Kaidensmom2011:

I had my son in September I'm 19 years old and not all teen moms think it's glorified I know better but you make it seem like teens are getting pregnant on purpose and it's bulls*** because for most of us I think didn't plan on becoming parent but at least we stepped up and took responibility for it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN