Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think you're....PIOG

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:26 AM
  • 7 Replies

Not marriage material if you sleep with a guy on the 1st date? I saw this on twitter and thought it was absolute crap as 2 mature adults can do as they please but I kinda get the concept. If you sleep with someone on the first date, its no telling how many others you have (which I do not think is true in all cases!) So what do you think!

♥♥♥Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your HEART♥♥♥

♥♥♥Brielle: My heart, soul and existence! God's Gift! Mommy's Angel♥♥♥

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
briesmomisback
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:38 AM

BUMP!

DCMsMommy
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:47 AM

whats a piog ?

briesmomisback
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:50 AM

Quoting DCMsMommy:

whats a piog ?

Post in other group(s)

♥♥♥Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your HEART♥♥♥

♥♥♥Brielle: My heart, soul and existence! God's Gift! Mommy's Angel♥♥♥

DCMsMommy
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:55 AM

oh ok lol. well it makes sense why a male would think this way. i knew of a lot in high school but idk if thats just a lil kid thing.

ill be honest, i didnt know my boyfriend too long before i started having sex with him and we werre not together when we did start having sex. we stopped talking because i moved. when i moved back is when we got together, now im pregnant and we're talking about marriage :)

ccnstanczak
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:02 AM

the only man i ever slept with on a first "date" was my dh. ok it wasnt actually a date. but we knew each other before and he is irresistable. Together for 10 years, married for 5. :)

based on personal experience i think thats crap. i have dated guys i didnt sleep with till way after the "3rd date" and some i didnt sleep with at all. I think each relationship is different.

briesmomisback
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:35 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soph324
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:41 PM

I think it's bullshit. Sex is fun, and two adults should be able to do it safely whenever they want. The idea of waiting if you both want to just seems puritanical. it took us 4 days lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)