Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im a newbie to the group!!!!.... Introduce yourself!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:34 AM
  • 40 Replies
Hey ladies... Im Tara i live in OK i have a wonderful wonderful husband andrew.... I have two beautifull kiddos DD whos 2 yrs an DS whos 2 months.... Im currently a SAHM an absolutly loving it.... I love being a mom an i read a couple posts on hear an this group seemed interestin.... Plez introduce yourself an lets get to know each other :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TeeJai
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Hi Tara, I'm Tami.  I've got a sister in OK!  My kids are grown (25 and 22).  Welcome to the group and hang on to your hat.  It's wild ride.  hehe

PEEK05
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:40 AM

Hi Tara. Welcome to the group. :) I am a stay at home mom too.

MissLeanna
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Ello poppet.

Im leanna

i be 21

i do hair

i live in southern california.

and i will say whats on my mind.

*nods head*

MrsBridges19
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:31 PM

Lauren.  23 and married.  At the moment, I'm  SAHM, but I have the education to be a massage therapist.  I have 1 month old twin boys.

TaraBaker
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:19 PM
Ello!!!!.... Lmao!!!! I already just love you!!!... An i accually have grand question for you???.... You say you do hair an the grand state of cali sounds super fun to me but i have the color BLACK in my hair rite now¡!!!.. Yes yes i know thats horrible if i knew it wouldnt kum off with a regular color other than bleach i soooooo wouldnt have done it.... Now my question is whats the easiest way to get rid of the black... My hair is about shoulder length an i already have about 3 inches of roots... Ugh i know BLAH.... if you have any ideas let me know miss lady :D

Quoting MissLeanna:

Ello poppet.

Im leanna

i be 21

i do hair

i live in southern california.

and i will say whats on my mind.

*nods head*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elizabeth.mary
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:23 PM

Elizabeth.
Two boys.
Live in SoCal.

Welcome.

mommaof2babiess
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:23 PM

hey! i'm kristina. i'm 23 and i live in georgia. i have two babies. my daughter is almost 13 months and my son will be 1 month tomorrow. they are less than a year apart. i'm currently a SAHM.

kngarber
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Hi, I am Katie.  I am 28.  I live in Indiana.  I have two beautiful little girls, Addi - 5 and Ava 2, I work full time outside of the home.  Welcome to the group. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:28 PM
Hi, I'm anon.

I'm 25

I have a boy (6) and a girl (2)

I'm married

And I'm really Megan aka 4FAM67860509 lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Erika_Wheeler09
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:33 PM

hi.

Im Erika! 22 years old, have 2 little boys 2 and 7 months! im also a SAHM, recently married this august. any questions just ask! welcome to the group! watch out for trolls!! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)