Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who would you believe?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
So my daughters father and I haven't been together for a year and half, I was 9 weeks along when I dumped him... I've started dating my boyfriend about a month ago. And keep in mind my ex is a pyscho. Like crazy, legit. And he told me that my.bf cheated on me 3 days after we officially started dating. And he knows this for a fact from what he's heard and seen. And he swears on his own life, his.grandfather's grave and other peoples graves. I talked to my bf and he flipped out that I'd believe it and he swore on his grams grave he didn't. I confronted the one girl and she denied it and said that he's not like that, that she never had to worry about that with him when they were together. And my bf called the other girl on speaker phone.and she answered and said "hello stranger ".. and she.denied.it

So what.would you do or.believe. I'm.lost
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anotherhalf
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:25 PM
Bf. But I'd be concerned that you didn't already know that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedCar.BlueCar
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:26 PM
Why are you still talking to your oh so certifiably crazy ex anyways? Sounds like immature drama. I wouldn't care who was lying I'd just stop all contact w my ex
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Stop swearing on peoples graves that sounds extremely immature. Anyway believe who you feel is right, and tell your ex to stay out of your personal life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:29 PM
I have trust issues and I've been cheated on alot. But so has he. And his mom even told me that I'm the only female allowed in the house, and she don't play that shit, aged straight up tell me if he die. Its the fact that they both swore on graves that fucks with me.

Quoting anotherhalf:

Bf. But I'd be concerned that you didn't already know that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:30 PM
I have to talk to.him for our daughter. And it is immature drama, I'm.so over it but he just wont stop.next week it'll be something new.

Quoting RedCar.BlueCar:

Why are you still talking to your oh so certifiably crazy ex anyways? Sounds like immature drama. I wouldn't care who was lying I'd just stop all contact w my ex
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Groove
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:30 PM
swearing on graves is disrespectful and awfully immature. How old are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wagners7
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:30 PM

You shouldn't have to ask.

Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:31 PM

Sounds like a high school drama.

I say forget all of them and go do your own thing.

Also, why is your ex in your business?  Sounds to me as though

he's trying to stir the pot to keep you single.  Keep him around

and that will exactly be the case.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:31 PM
I tell.him.that literally every time we talk, he just doesn't stop. Ever. He expects me to go with him on.Christmas. so my 9 month old can see mom.and dad together. He has it in his mind that there's some.chance but.there's none after what he's done to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Stop swearing on peoples graves that sounds extremely immature. Anyway believe who you feel is right, and tell your ex to stay out of your personal life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedCar.BlueCar
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:31 PM
I was thinking the same thing

Quoting Groove:

swearing on graves is disrespectful and awfully immature. How old are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)