Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you even read the articles?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

When people post articles, do you even read them? When I read people's useless comments, it makes me think they didn't even read it because some of the stuff in the article is crazy and all people say is "tfs" or "thanks for sharing." I doubt if they had actually read the articles people have been posting, that's all they would have to say.

So.....do you just respond with TFS or thanks for sharing without reading the article.....or do you actually read the article?

Oh and by articles I mean in other groups, none here that I've seen.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:10 PM

Depends...sometimes yes, sometimes no. I usually don't respond to posts that I haven't read the articles for.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:11 PM
Honestly if it looks like a life story and they don't pull me in in the first two sentences I just leave the post
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HelloSweetie
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:11 PM

Depends on the topic. Some things I don't care. If I'm actually debating or care to educate myself on said topic, yes, I always read the acticle.

elizabeth.mary
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:11 PM

If I don't read it I don't comment.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:12 PM

I've never seen an article that was a life story.

I also leave posts where it looks like people have written everything that has happened in their entire lifetime LOL.

Quoting Anonymous:

Honestly if it looks like a life story and they don't pull me in in the first two sentences I just leave the post

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:19 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:21 AM

Quoting elizabeth.mary:

If I don't read it I don't comment.

mab05
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:23 AM
I'll read if im interested.
I will only post if I've read it though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AudlyLuvly
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:26 AM

I usually don't respond if I haven't read the article... and the only time I really resond with 'thanks for sharing' is if it's something I don't have a comment for, but enjoyed reading.  The exception to this is if I'm an admin for the group.. then I might say "thanks for sharing", because I appreciate the activeness in the group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)