Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My dumb a** sister

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
Ok so my sister is a mother of 2 she has a job and gets foodstamps she make 350 a week and get 560 in foodstamps. She goes with this guy and he REALLY is using her i mean really she has not gotten anything 4 her kids she can barely pay her phone bill or rent she sales ALL her foodstamps and keeps 60 dollars she spends all her money on him this guy punched her not once but 4 times he dogs the hell out of her whenever she knows he cheated on her with a chick that stays next door to her and now he is in jail she send him all her money and keeps enough to buy her ciggs and to get her hair done.now how dumb does she sound
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
allornone
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Why did you post it Anonymously?  Why do you care what your sister does with her money? Unless of course you are helping her out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like you are jealous.... he is a keeper... Now save up your money and send them on a trip to Las Vegas....

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok so my sister is a mother of 2 she has a job and gets foodstamps she make 350 a week and get 560 in foodstamps. She goes with this guy and he REALLY is using her i mean really she has not gotten anything 4 her kids she can barely pay her phone bill or rent she sales ALL her foodstamps and keeps 60 dollars she spends all her money on him this guy punched her not once but 4 times he dogs the hell out of her whenever she knows he cheated on her with a chick that stays next door to her and now he is in jail she send him all her money and keeps enough to buy her ciggs and to get her hair done.now how dumb does she sound

luv2nap
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this

i am too much of a blunt bitch to answer this!!  LOL 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Shit i dont care what the fuck she does but she has kids and yes i do go buy the kids stuffi dnt really talk to her anymore flat out but as far as her bum ass and his bum ass go the can both kiss my ass my kid is tookin care of and im not givin no man nothing of mines period my KID comes 1st so o an i posted this shit up thanx
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this
And my name is blessedmom87for any body that wants to know and i posted this
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:04 PM

She sounds sick and insecure.  I would be having some gentle heart to heart talks with my sister.

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Poor kids..that sucks!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abeezy7
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this
She's is dumb as hell
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:09 PM
We tried that she dont listen because her ass dont care if that bum ass dude tell her to jump she would be like how hi i have 6 sisters and 3 are just a like so hell yea im going to do 4 the kids fuck them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:07 AM
2 moms liked this
Ok I posted anonymously to prove a point some of the women on here are so petty it's an option and some ppl choose to use it & #2 if you don't want to respond to the postdo what everyone else does jack ass than don't
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)