Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Spin off to the post abt a man cheating in regards to weight?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

What if the woman was 130 when they started dating 5 foot 5 .  She was healthy but not over weight.  But then stress hit her and she lost weight.. And around 115/120 dh is liking it .. Thinks she looks GOOD.. But then she gets really stressed out and hit around 98 pd.. Looks sick.. this happened to me around 2008. And my weight does go up and down.  But does this then give my dh a right to cheat bc im underweight and he is not attracked to me?  Maybe a stupid comparisson but I thought I would throw it out there

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2011 at 2:00 PM
Replies (11-13):
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Nov. 27, 2011 at 9:13 PM

I don't think there is ever an acceptable reason to cheat.I was 135 and am 5'6. When I got pregnant I gained about 45lbs I have not lost it. The weight just wants to stay. My df has not said one word about my weight. He knows that I am trying to lose it but it is hard. He is with me for better or worse and well it's not just my fault I gained weight, because Ididn't make our dd by myself lol.

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Nov. 27, 2011 at 9:14 PM

Quoting xomrs.chase:

i dont think there is ever an ok or right reason to cheat.

period.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haydsmom2007
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2011 at 9:33 PM

No there is no good reason to cheat. If I got fat and my SO was no longer attracted to me, I would expect him to motivate me and work with me to get back to a healthy weight. Not leave me or cheat on me. Unless I just stopped giving a shit. Even then, you leave, you don't cheat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN