Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do you feel about Weed/Pot???

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ok i personally have no problem with it an would totally understand if it was made legal in all states!!!.... However DH likes to smoke.... He will smoke when he gets home from work an before bed i sometimes do as well but only when the kids are gone for a night.... What are yalls thoughts on this subject????

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2011 at 4:42 PM
Replies (21-30):
catharsis
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 5:06 PM
I disagree. I wouldn't be buzzed around my kids either.

Quoting Anonymous:

i think it makes people relax, there is nothing wrong with it. It is ok to be high around ur kid, but not ok to get high in front of your kid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Nov. 28, 2011 at 5:08 PM

Better pot than alcohol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 28, 2011 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree.

Quoting .Pagan.:

i have no issue with it. treat it like you should alcohol...don't partake before driving and don't get smashed when you are supposed to be taking care of your child.

TexMom229
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 5:13 PM

I think it's less dangerous than alcohol and should not be illegal.

HOWEVER, it IS in fact illegal (In most places, there are exceptions) and while I have no problem with pot I do have a problem with breaking the law. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 28, 2011 at 5:16 PM

i find it gross and sad that people use it then make excuses as to why they use it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2011 at 5:20 PM
Love it!!!...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 28, 2011 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this

we can see that you are the OP i hope you know that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Love it!!!...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2011 at 5:26 PM
2 moms liked this
Well thank you for lettin me know how you feel about this situation an all your thoughs i respect them!!!.... Now plez go back to being the PERFECT MARRY POPPINS MOM YOU APPERANTLY ARE :D.... Thanks an have a nice day!!! :D

Quoting IhartU:

If you're smoking it for any other purpose than medical, I think you're a moron. Really, if you need to do drugs to escape reality or to relax, then you have issues. If you do it when your kids are around- including when they're sleeping, I think you're not only a moron, but immature and a bad parent to boot.

And before anyone says anything, I'm against alcohol as well.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2011 at 5:29 PM
Well thank you for lettin me know how you feel about this situation an all your thoughs i respect them!!!.... Now plez go back to being the PERFECT MARRY POPPINS MOM YOU APPERANTLY ARE :D.... Thanks an have a nice day!!! :D An BTW i didnt ask what your thoughts were about me i asked what your thoughts were on weed.... But im glad you think im a moron if it makes you feel better i guess... I got my weed to make me feel better:D!!!!

Quoting IhartU:

If you're smoking it for any other purpose than medical, I think you're a moron. Really, if you need to do drugs to escape reality or to relax, then you have issues. If you do it when your kids are around- including when they're sleeping, I think you're not only a moron, but immature and a bad parent to boot.

And before anyone says anything, I'm against alcohol as well.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Nov. 28, 2011 at 5:31 PM

So you would rather someone have to take a bunch of different combination of pain pills that have the side affects of destroying organs with long time use, instead of using something that is natural and comes from the earth. Not to mention works way better then those combination of pain pills.

Quoting Anonymous:

i find it gross and sad that people use it then make excuses as to why they use it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)