Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do you feel about Weed/Pot???

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ok i personally have no problem with it an would totally understand if it was made legal in all states!!!.... However DH likes to smoke.... He will smoke when he gets home from work an before bed i sometimes do as well but only when the kids are gone for a night.... What are yalls thoughts on this subject????

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2011 at 4:42 PM
Replies (31-40):
meka26
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2011 at 5:31 PM

I don't like it and don't smoke it, but I don't judge people who do.

mommy2xEK
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2011 at 5:33 PM
I used to smoke. But now I dont because I breastfeed and my kids are almost always home now before I only had one so it was easy to get a babysitter now not so much lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 28, 2011 at 5:36 PM

OP asked my opinion. that is my opinion.. i think anyone who uses illegal drugs to make themselves feel better it is gross. and sorry i deal with high levels of pain without any pain medication. You will not change my opinion of the fact that weed is gross like any other drug.

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

So you would rather someone have to take a bunch of different combination of pain pills that have the side affects of destroying organs with long time use, instead of using something that is natural and comes from the earth. Not to mention works way better then those combination of pain pills.

Quoting Anonymous:

i find it gross and sad that people use it then make excuses as to why they use it.

mommy2xEK
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2011 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this
This is why I quit. I used to get paranoid and extremely goofy. Once I had my kids I was like hell to the no lol not around my babies

Quoting ShannyLouisiany:

ugh. if I smoked right now it'd be tragic. my kids would think I'm a freak. last time I smoked it made me paranoid as fuck. I dunno. I guess it depends on how it affects you. it makes me stupid, so it would not be good for me to be high around anyone, especially my kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashellbell
by Platinum Member on Nov. 28, 2011 at 5:36 PM
I smoke at night!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mysty_1961
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I see no reason why pot should not be legal.  We smoke after dinner many nights and a lot on weekends, just like many people who have wine, beer, or a drink in the evenings.    

sprinkle99
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2011 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I smoke everyday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Nov. 28, 2011 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this

And you are entitled to your own opinion. We disagree and that's okay, but to me Marijuana is a wonderful pain medication and could help a lot of people. For example people with my disease or with MS or cancer.

FYI it's not illegal in my state if you have a medical marijuana card.

Quoting Anonymous:

OP asked my opinion. that is my opinion.. i think anyone who uses illegal drugs to make themselves feel better it is gross. and sorry i deal with high levels of pain without any pain medication. You will not change my opinion of the fact that weed is gross like any other drug.

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

So you would rather someone have to take a bunch of different combination of pain pills that have the side affects of destroying organs with long time use, instead of using something that is natural and comes from the earth. Not to mention works way better then those combination of pain pills.

Quoting Anonymous:

i find it gross and sad that people use it then make excuses as to why they use it.

ashellbell
by Platinum Member on Nov. 28, 2011 at 5:53 PM
2 moms liked this
I use it every night and I'm not the OP. I have a college degree, a fabulous job, no criminal record and contribute to my community. I love pot. Not only does it help me medically but I just like it. No excuses here. Blow me. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2011 at 5:58 PM
Bump!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN