Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do you feel about Weed/Pot???

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ok i personally have no problem with it an would totally understand if it was made legal in all states!!!.... However DH likes to smoke.... He will smoke when he gets home from work an before bed i sometimes do as well but only when the kids are gone for a night.... What are yalls thoughts on this subject????

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2011 at 4:42 PM
Replies (41-50):
beautiful_life
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 6:00 PM
I see nothing wrong with it. I personally don't use it, but half my family does and you would never know it.
mom2the.rescue
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2011 at 6:10 PM

I love it

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2011 at 6:11 PM
Bump bump bump!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2011 at 6:12 PM
I love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haydsmom2007
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2011 at 6:14 PM

i think it's awesome

MaNdYbEaR2010
by *Manda* on Nov. 28, 2011 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Pothead parents are not responsible, imo.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2011 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this

With the exception of my mother (yeah, I know lol), I don't know a single pot smoker who can only do it once in a while. My husband, his brother, all of their friends, his pot smoking co-workers, my pot smoking co-workers, my ex-boyfriend, the list goes on. Anyways, these are people that I know personally and they are forever high. This means that they are not ever sober, NEVER...unless they are asleep. That, to me, seems like an addiction. If I knew more people like my mother, who smokes once a year, I'm sure my opinion wouldn't be a negative one. 

If you HAVE to use something numerous times a day, every day, or get withdrawal symptoms: you have a problem.

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Nov. 28, 2011 at 6:20 PM

I disagree I am very responsible with my pain management. I get more things done and I don't feel like a zombie like I do when I was on a bunch of different pain pills. My dd never wants for anything is a very happy and well taken care child.

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2011 at 6:22 PM
Bahahaha.... Dissagree

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Salsi3e
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 6:25 PM

I've never smoked because I have never had an interest, heck I don't even drink, don't see a point in it, I know how to relieve my stress without substances to alter my behavior. I think there is a fine difference between using it to destress and being baked all day. It's when someone wants to be baked all day and I have to interact with the stupidity that results from it that bothers me (ie friends or family members) not that they do that every day, but still. I also think there will always be resistance to legalize it because it isn't something you can easily regulate. it's not like they can have you blow on a breathalizer and it tell you they just smoked, urine,blood,hair, and saliva can show you that they smoked in the last 30 days but not in the last few hours and weed like alchol isn't something you want people driving under the influence of. However I think  when they say pot is the gateway drug the only way i could honestly believe that is being told by their dealer their out of weed but they have something better. just if they could find a better way to regulate it you might be able to legalize it and may in turn see a smaller amount of people getting addicted and dying from their addiction.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)