Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do you feel about Weed/Pot???

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ok i personally have no problem with it an would totally understand if it was made legal in all states!!!.... However DH likes to smoke.... He will smoke when he gets home from work an before bed i sometimes do as well but only when the kids are gone for a night.... What are yalls thoughts on this subject????

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2011 at 4:42 PM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2011 at 6:28 PM
Me too, it made me paranoid and goofy, I don't want my kids to see me like that.

Quoting mommy2xEK:

This is why I quit. I used to get paranoid and extremely goofy. Once I had my kids I was like hell to the no lol not around my babies

Quoting ShannyLouisiany:

ugh. if I smoked right now it'd be tragic. my kids would think I'm a freak. last time I smoked it made me paranoid as fuck. I dunno. I guess it depends on how it affects you. it makes me stupid, so it would not be good for me to be high around anyone, especially my kids.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaNdYbEaR2010
by *Manda* on Nov. 28, 2011 at 6:30 PM

I think it affects pain management users differently than for recreational users, But again, JMO.

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

I disagree I am very responsible with my pain management. I get more things done and I don't feel like a zombie like I do when I was on a bunch of different pain pills. My dd never wants for anything is a very happy and well taken care child.

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

Pothead parents are not responsible, imo.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2011 at 6:30 PM

I have no problem with it...I smoke everynight when the children are in bed.  DH likes to as well but can't because of his job.  I smoke for medical reasons mostly.  I broke my back when I was 18 and have found nothing so far to help ease the pain.  Smoking pot actually helps more than vicoden or any other pain medication that I've taken....it would be alot easier for me if it were leagal...

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Nov. 28, 2011 at 6:36 PM

JMO but I think it completely depends on the person. It effects people differently.

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

I think it affects pain management users differently than for recreational users, But again, JMO.

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

I disagree I am very responsible with my pain management. I get more things done and I don't feel like a zombie like I do when I was on a bunch of different pain pills. My dd never wants for anything is a very happy and well taken care child.

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

ViridianSoul
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2011 at 6:38 PM

I do not mind it whatsoever. I don't smoke; it doesn't hold any interest for me. The only time it really bothers me is when people are blatant about using it, and especially it should NEVER be done around children.

When I was working, I found out my mom used to light up around my five year old, and boy was I pissed off! She STILL doesn't think there's anything wrong with it!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
My blogs and CM group, opinionated as all get-out:

mamabear306
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2011 at 6:40 PM

my fiance smokes it, i dont mind

kngarber
by Katie on Nov. 28, 2011 at 6:41 PM

I think it is illegal so I don't do it, but if it were I would do it.

Rhiannon92
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 6:42 PM

I am believe in legalizing marijuana, AND in using it responsibly. I think people who find it worse than cigarettes and alcohol are foolish. I believe you should be able to grow it in your back yard in small amounts and be able to smoke in the privacy of your or other's homes and designated areas. We waste SO much money keeping people in jail who aren't criminals or bad people. I believe in the right to use it responsibly but I would agree it isn't for everyone. That should be our choice. Our government doesn't seem to mind letting us be addicted to perscription pills but says we can't smoke a joint. Things are changing state wide but have yet to change federally. We'll see. If it is what the people want, it will happen.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2011 at 6:44 PM

My ex husband was big on weed and part of why we divorced was because of that. It SHOULD NOT be made legal, ever. 

I have never tested any type of drug, and I'm proud to be able to tell my kids that. If my dh started smoking weed, I would leave him in an instant, no question about it. 

Don't bash me. I HAVE done my research. I don't care how "natural" or "safe" you think it is. You're an idiot and shouldn't have children if you can't make intelligent decisions. 

Christiansmom44
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 6:46 PM

This. 

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)